3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

"
SommerStone wrote:
thank you its really instersting i will probably do it, its my second league all times, first was synesthesied, then i come back to this one, this build you made make me understand more a lot about the game, i just feel like other chars will help to, mostly with items like wands and that kind of stuff.

glad to hear :)

"
DybskiEsdwa wrote:
awakened melee physical damage support is it good idea???

Yes, it's very good.
well, I use that build for some time, and It's cool, but yesterday I've noticed huge flaw, when you're on oni-goroshi(her embrance) you're 17 hp to maximum, so damage on full life doesn't work.. any idea what support to replace with? I'm searching through pob but then it always ends up on damage decrease...
Last edited by sprzecio on May 2, 2020, 9:51:25 AM
"
sprzecio wrote:
well, I use that build for some time, and It's cool, but yesterday I've noticed huge flaw, when you're on oni-goroshi(her embrance) you're 17 hp to maximum, so damage on full life doesn't work.. any idea what support to replace with? I'm searching through pob but then it always ends up on damage decrease...

It works because of Slayers overleech. As long as you are leeching to full you can be at 1 life and still count as on full.
It's a know thing.
hmm, another question, can i get instead of kaom another life armor(belly of the beast would be good?) for 6 link (to get some more defence/damage boost or actually get in here enlighten with pride/dread banner) and then put something else in left 4 link?
another thing on mind was to get sth on CoC but idk if that would work
Last edited by sprzecio on May 5, 2020, 1:21:34 PM
"
sprzecio wrote:
hmm, another question, can i get instead of kaom another life armor(belly of the beast would be good?) for 6 link (to get some more defence/damage boost or actually get in here enlighten with pride/dread banner) and then put something else in left 4 link?
another thing on mind was to get sth on CoC but idk if that would work

I found a Belly with 5 links and 6 slots and was on that like a rash. at the moment I'm just using it for random gems I like but I was thinking of putting a CWDT/CoH setup in there just for shits n giggles.
I'm starting a Standard League SSF character (SL, because I don't want to deal with Challenge League time crunch). I've currently got 4 Scions running to try to farm 1 (or 2) Oni Goroshis. I thought 2 with weapon swap, and I can have a setup for clearing and melee. I haven't decided if I want to do a Slayer (for that sweet sweet overleach), Juggy (for that sweet tankiness), or Chieftain (for all that sweet fire). I'm currently researching builds, and this one looks like it'd be really fun. All except for 1 thing. I despise Cyclone. The entire playstyle of the skill bores me. What are your thoughts on replacing Cyclone with Blade Flurry (or Blade Flurry for bossing and something like Infernal Blow for clear) or just about any other melee skill? Do you have recommendations?
"
All Wrong 74 wrote:
I'm starting a Standard League SSF character (SL, because I don't want to deal with Challenge League time crunch). I've currently got 4 Scions running to try to farm 1 (or 2) Oni Goroshis. I thought 2 with weapon swap, and I can have a setup for clearing and melee. I haven't decided if I want to do a Slayer (for that sweet sweet overleach), Juggy (for that sweet tankiness), or Chieftain (for all that sweet fire). I'm currently researching builds, and this one looks like it'd be really fun. All except for 1 thing. I despise Cyclone. The entire playstyle of the skill bores me. What are your thoughts on replacing Cyclone with Blade Flurry (or Blade Flurry for bossing and something like Infernal Blow for clear) or just about any other melee skill? Do you have recommendations?

For ssf Slayer is prob the best choice.

Sure, you can use 2 swords but BFlurry is too slow with anything than Berserker or maybe Raider.

Dealing with burn is easiest with Slayer.
If blade flurry is too slow, what skill would you recommend for bossing? I figure I can use infernal blow with ancestral call and melee splash for clear.
Is this build still viable for 3.11? I league started it and loved it, so hoping it wasn't nerfed too hard.
"
MuTayShuN wrote:
Is this build still viable for 3.11? I league started it and loved it, so hoping it wasn't nerfed too hard.

It's viable but it got nerfed for 10-15% of damage. Don't expect anything crazy but Oni will carry you no prob to red maps when you can reroll into something more powerful.

Personally i would add Instant Warcry keystone and Infernal cry for clear and damage boost for single target.

Gems are not updated so I can't do anything atm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info