[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Hello,

Amazing build, i'm having a true blast with it I suggest it to everyone seriously!

Much funniers than the others HoA Guardian builds I've come across.

My take on the build:

I've swapped Culling strike with Less poison, it allows me to get the "Poison on Hit" on a 100% base with the cyclone. Isn't it better than culling strike?

When do you use Spirit Offering? If I understand well it just help my spiders dps better on bosses because i've applied Despair on it right?

Here is my POB, if someone is willing to take a look i'll 100% take it :) https://pastebin.com/vidfxv4C

I'm lost on the next two jewel I should. I have like 10ex but I'd like to avoid dumping all on jewels.

Again thank you, one of the most balanced build i've come accross.
For anyone looking for the leveling trees they are in the pob
Last edited by perfectionistX on Dec 29, 2019, 1:21:42 AM
"
Discosamba wrote:
Hello,

Amazing build, i'm having a true blast with it I suggest it to everyone seriously!

My take on the build:

I've swapped Culling strike with Less poison, it allows me to get the "Poison on Hit" on a 100% base with the cyclone. Isn't it better than culling strike?

When do you use Spirit Offering? If I understand well it just help my spiders dps better on bosses because i've applied Despair on it right?

Here is my POB, if someone is willing to take a look i'll 100% take it :) https://pastebin.com/vidfxv4C

I'm lost on the next two jewel I should. I have like 10ex but I'd like to avoid dumping all on jewels.

Okay I'm stupid, with Poison support and the actual HoA buff you have 110% chance to poison on it..

I'm really mitigated about the support skill to use with cyclone, it seems that culling strike doesn't add that much no?

How about faster attack support?

Is Blind support effective on this build? Less damage but blind seems pretty OP tbh.

Here is my updated POB, should be clean now. Every comment is most welcomed :) https://pastebin.com/nn1i0NRx
"
Discosamba wrote:
Hello,

My take on the build:

Okay I'm stupid, with Poison support and the actual HoA buff you have 110% chance to poison on it..

I'm really mitigated about the support skill to use with cyclone, it seems that culling strike doesn't add that much no?

Is Blind support effective on this build? Less damage but blind seems pretty OP tbh.

Here is my updated POB, should be clean now. Every comment is most welcomed :) https://pastebin.com/nn1i0NRx
which changes i have to do,to get use the aspect of spider on the belt or just dropping clarity and it's good enough?
Great build! I've found myself dying more than i should to chaos damage and bleed since build makes you think you are invulnerable and hitting flasks becomes quite a nuisance. So i decided to go with CI version of this build. Going down from ~60k armor to ~37k armor was not a big deal, swapping Rainbowstrides for Death's Door didn't hurt too much either. Now very few things in the game can even come close to threatening this build, very relaxing gameplay. Sirus fight is trivial to the point where his rotating 4-way laser actually heals you, so if you stick with it you can facetank everything else.

To anyone struggling to start with the build on low currency i'd recommend grabbing arcane guarding wheel (caps your spell block if you can't afford blue nightmare) and/or going with bastion of hope ascendancy (lets you have 54/48 block if you can't afford neither blue nightmare nor lethal pride, just reset the spin from time to time and spam deathmark).
Last edited by ffsfiftyseven on Dec 29, 2019, 9:57:30 PM
So I have about 30ex to blow on this build and my goal is to farm Sirus. Would you rec the 5L version or 6L? Im asking because I already have a 6L Shavs but if the toughness gain significantly outweighs the DPS gain on 6L then I'll get 5L.

Any thoughts from those who are already farming A8 Sirus content?

Also wouldn't it be easier to go Despair Shapers Touch with BBBR since the gloves are already STR/INT?
Last edited by muzaroni on Dec 29, 2019, 10:58:13 PM
can you show me how to gear while leveling and farming in a cheap version ? This build is expensive af man @@.
First time going low life and absolutely love this build, I am not sure where to go next with gear or if i'm missing something obvious I've overlooked so any help would be appreciated.

"
Discosamba wrote:

Culling srike is pretty much 10% more damage versus bosses, since you instantly kill enemies that are lower than 10% health, so it's very strong imo. Also, it makes you last hit some enemies while clearing, which helps with auto-summoning spiders, so I would recommend keeping it :)

"
MrHyperion wrote:
which changes i have to do,to get use the aspect of spider on the belt or just dropping clarity and it's good enough?

Yep, drop clarity and get a 40% reduced HoA reservation ring and you're good to go!

"
So I have about 30ex to blow on this build and my goal is to farm Sirus. Would you rec the 5L version or 6L? Im asking because I already have a 6L Shavs but if the toughness gain significantly outweighs the DPS gain on 6L then I'll get 5L.

Any thoughts from those who are already farming A8 Sirus content?

Also wouldn't it be easier to go Despair Shapers Touch with BBBR since the gloves are already STR/INT?

If you have the currency, the 6L version deals more damage. It's a bit less tanky, but you should still be unkillable by Sirus. :)

I haven't farmed A8 Sirus yet, but I've had some people messaging me in game who are farming him very easily. You can facetank everything (except the storms), so it's a walk in the park once you learn how to manage storms. :)

"
neopetss wrote:
can you show me how to gear while leveling and farming in a cheap version ? This build is expensive af man @@.

First, you can find leveling skill trees in the PoB (at the bottom of the screen, you can select the skill tree you want to display).

Then, yes, the build is expensive. I'm still working on a league starter version, which I haven't added to the guide yet because it's not thoroughly tested, but here's the general idea: first, buy the cheap items, like Rainbowstride / Dream Fragments. Then, before you can afford Arakaali's Fang, you use Dominating Blow, and use Zombies with Meat Shield to taunt. When you can afford Arakaali's Fang and Aegis Aurora, you can drop Dominating Blow and the Zombies and start spinning to summon HoA on top of the spiders. If you feel like you die too much, just go back to the DB/Zombie setup. Then, when you can afford it, get an Astramentis (to be able to lvl up HoA) and a Healthy Mind (even with a bad roll), then a Shavronne's Wrappings to use Determination. By this point, you should easily tank everything, apart from a few deaths here and there if you get unlucky with the blocks (which might happen before the Blue Nightmare / Lethal Pride).

Have a nice day! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info