[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

I love your build :) Killed Sirus several times deathless and got Catarina deathless, too.
"
Raggon wrote:
What do you think about Circle of Nostalgia with the chaos res roll? I have like 13% chaos res with it alone, seems kinda necessary thing league with all the chaos damage

Also, why are you using the mana flask?

Hi,

Yes, the chaos res from Circle of Nostalgia is welcome, since the league has a lot of chaos damage. You can try to get some on your belt and jewels too, if you want to, but I didn't because I find chaos degen to be easily avoidable (mostly pools you need to avoid). But to each their own!

For the mana flask, I use it for no regen maps. :)

"
Soschi wrote:
I love your build :) Killed Sirus several times deathless and got Catarina deathless, too.

I'm very happy to hear that! Congrats :D
hey why no watchers eye with ES on clarity ?
Could you update your post with Ultra tier end game gear nice to haves as well?
Last edited by MidgetLove on Dec 26, 2019, 3:50:50 PM
"
MidgetLove wrote:

The reason is simply that it's very expensive, and that I can't afford it :p But it's a very good end game upgrade!

As for the ultra tier end game, you should look to improve your belt and jewels and get as much of the following as possible (in order of importance): resists if you need some > #% increased minion damage (on jewels) > minions deal # to # additional damage (jewels) > mana > ES > intelligence / strength. The most notable endgame upgrade, though, is the jewel you mentioned, if you can afford it.

Some other endgame upgrades could be to get a HoA enchant on your helmet and to (double) corrupt Shav's, for instance. :)
Happy to see a spider build that isn't a witch. Been playing spiders for 3 leagues and it's incredibly strong, I killed atziri at lvl 68 and shaper at lvl 72 last league with just spiders alone. Can't wait to play spiders as a tank now!

Is there a further min/max then what is posted? Im going to dump some serious currency into this build

Also any recommendations on oil anointments?
Last edited by cbaist4488 on Dec 26, 2019, 7:20:24 PM
Also any thoughts on Victario's Charity with the necomantic aegis skill node for extra spider damage? At that point HoA is just a luxury and you could add a different defensive layer like a cheaper unlinked shavs with auras
Last edited by cbaist4488 on Dec 26, 2019, 7:30:41 PM
"
cbaist4488 wrote:
Also any thoughts on Victario's Charity with the necomantic aegis skill node for extra spider damage? At that point HoA is just a luxury and you could add a different defensive layer like a cheaper unlinked shavs with auras

Without using Aegis Aurora you give up a big chunk of the synergies this build needs to get that strong. I wouldn't recommend.

You need the HoA for Feeding Frenzy (10% more minion damage, 15% increased movement speed and 15% increased attack speed for your spiders) but you can use the Crawler for cursing Despair.

HoA > Feeding Frenzy > Deathmark > Pierce > Curse on Hit > Despair
"Temporal Chains multiplies the duration on the monster that you are already multiplying through duration multipliers of poison damage."
- Inception by Kripp, 2017
Do you plan on making an anointment section for your top choices?
"
Vatinas wrote:
"
MidgetLove wrote:

The reason is simply that it's very expensive, and that I can't afford it :p But it's a very good end game upgrade!

As for the ultra tier end game, you should look to improve your belt and jewels and get as much of the following as possible (in order of importance): resists if you need some > #% increased minion damage (on jewels) > minions deal # to # additional damage (jewels) > mana > ES > intelligence / strength. The most notable endgame upgrade, though, is the jewel you mentioned, if you can afford it.

Some other endgame upgrades could be to get a HoA enchant on your helmet and to (double) corrupt Shav's, for instance. :)

For the jewel, what do you drop for clarity? I've been thinking about annointing deflection, and dropping tempest shield entirely, but for now I just dropped cast when damage taken and am self casting it
Hello ! Maybe i'm missing something but on the PoB it stop around level 73 and i don't know where to put my points after. Also the three nodes about max mana after MoM aren't here in 3.9, what do you take instead ?
Last edited by Sinse_ on Dec 27, 2019, 3:21:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info