[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Hi, wanted to ask you: HoA counts as "ally"? I found passive point "Words of Glory" and it grants 10% ms/as/cs to you and your "allies" upon using the warcry. Don't know how to check if it gives 10% as to HoA or not :(
"
Im very happy to see you update the guide, this build is the only reason im even plying this league. I hope you continue to make changes and make it better! its AWESOME!

I'm very happy you're enjoying the build! :D I will continue to update it every league !

"
MetalBoBr wrote:
Hi, wanted to ask you: HoA counts as "ally"? I found passive point "Words of Glory" and it grants 10% ms/as/cs to you and your "allies" upon using the warcry. Don't know how to check if it gives 10% as to HoA or not :(

Words of Glory does apply to minions; for instance, the Harmony of Purpose ascendancy, which doesn't, says "nearby party members" :) So yeah, if you like warcries, you can definitely grab the warcry nodes, it'll be a nice damage boost!
Hey, I noticed that you league started with this build. I have to switch to something else from my current build because my pc can't handle Volatile Dead lmao, do you have any tips for how to build this in a new league? I have an idea how to level it well enough, but I'm wondering once you reach maps if running just HoAG with a quill rain will actually work long enough to get a shav's/arakaali's fang etc. in a reasonable timeframe without flipping/amazing rng. I wouldn't want to start this and be stuck running T1s until I get a couple exalts haha.
I wanted to ask how you're liking the build in 3.9? Currently playing icicle miner and farming currency. I still eventually want to play this build when I have farmed enough currency. 3.9 is pretty insane in terms of shit that can kill you, is the build holding up to crazy metamorphs etc?

Thanks
"
malarix1222 wrote:
Hey, I noticed that you league started with this build. I have to switch to something else from my current build because my pc can't handle Volatile Dead lmao, do you have any tips for how to build this in a new league? I have an idea how to level it well enough, but I'm wondering once you reach maps if running just HoAG with a quill rain will actually work long enough to get a shav's/arakaali's fang etc. in a reasonable timeframe without flipping/amazing rng. I wouldn't want to start this and be stuck running T1s until I get a couple exalts haha.

Hi,

I did start with this build, and what I did is play with Dominating Blow along with zombies - meatshield to tank in my place. It went pretty well, you can do that if you want to start getting currency for the full build :) As for your idea of HoA with Quill Rain, I made another build guide for a HoA occultist, so I do believe it is very strong, so if you prefer doing that instead of Dominating Blow, you can for sure! :)

"
phexifa wrote:
I wanted to ask how you're liking the build in 3.9? Currently playing icicle miner and farming currency. I still eventually want to play this build when I have farmed enough currency. 3.9 is pretty insane in terms of shit that can kill you, is the build holding up to crazy metamorphs etc?

Thanks

I'm loving the build in 3.9! So far I've done insane metamorph fights in T14s and never died once. The only risky thing is the Hunter fight, which deals chaos damage, but apart from that, everything is easily doable :)
Nice build. I spend the first week of Metamorph to farm two Headhunter with my buddy on miners and yesterday I've leveled the Guardian.

Since I was broke I needed to buy the items step by step and right now I feel I got to the point where I acquired the absolute minimum required gear for the build to work. Of course Blue Nightmare and Lethal Price are mandatory aswell.

Build works fine! Next Sirus your build deserves a try.

Plus the items that either need to change the next few hours or are not mandatory for the build.

"Temporal Chains multiplies the duration on the monster that you are already multiplying through duration multipliers of poison damage."
- Inception by Kripp, 2017
Last edited by Tizid on Dec 21, 2019, 4:42:34 PM
"
Tizid wrote:
Nice build. I spend the first week of Metamorph to farm two Headhunter with my buddy on miners and yesterday I've leveled the Guardian.

Since I was broke I needed to buy the items step by step and right now I feel I got to the point where I acquired the absolute minimum required gear for the build to work. Of course Blue Nightmare and Lethal Price are mandatory aswell.

Build works fine! Next Sirus your build deserves a try.

Plus the items that either need to change the next few hours or are not mandatory for the build.

Hi,

It's always nice to hear from people who level the build! I have yet to beat Sirus, so if you manage to kill him and happen to record it, I could include it in the guide, I'm sure people would love to see how it does versus end game content :)

About the flasks, there is something I have not yet added to the guide (I will do so in the coming days), the "Flagellant's" prefix is really good, it gains a charge every time we are hit, so since this happens a lot, we can easily sustain flasks (e.g. granite flasks) versus bosses and metamorph encounters.

Have a nice day! :)
So the jewel is about 4 ex. Shavs is about 2ex, astramentis is 1ex and the dagger is about an ex.

I cant afford any of these items. Does this mean I cant play or level the build? I would like to know if u can help me out here cuz I really like the idea of this build. And is the ivory tower a good replacement for shavs?
Last edited by Lunethzz on Dec 22, 2019, 5:40:34 AM
The pob gem setup doesnt match what's on this forum. What's the setup if you have the unique ring
"
So the jewel is about 4 ex. Shavs is about 2ex, astramentis is 1ex and the dagger is about an ex.

I cant afford any of these items. Does this mean I cant play or level the build? I would like to know if u can help me out here cuz I really like the idea of this build. And is the ivory tower a good replacement for shavs?

The Cyclone HoA and Spiders still functionally work the same even without all of the other items. The dagger isn't really needed until yellow maps. The main thing you're getting with the various uniques in this build are the defensive layers. If you're not running shavs then don't reserve life and be a hybrid build until you can get access to CI or Shavs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info