[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

First, thank you very much for the guide. Just started u my first Templar!.

Question. In the leveling section for the skill tree you mention "Start by grabbing Spiritual Command (minion damage) and Sacrifice (minion life regen)." However in the PoB link Spiritual command doesn't appear until the lvl60 section. Do we try and get it first or hold off a bit?

Thank you!
Last edited by Sevreth72 on Dec 30, 2019, 11:29:11 PM

Okay leveled this today, current gear above. Level 75 at the moment and destroying awaken 8 content maps/guardians (haven't tried Sirus yet).

Few stupid question:
- On bosses what's the best way to keep spiders up mid fight incase spiders die, do you guys just pop Desecrate a bunch then pop Jar then cyclone to kill worms?
- Does #% Reduced amount recovered on Jar matter at all?
- OP has DOFL on Fang for swap in guide, but in POB it has Melee Phys swap for Melee Splash, which is correct?
- Can someone explain how Sorrow of the Divine works? Just looking for some clarification on : "Life Recovery from Flasks also applies to Energy Shield during Flask Effect"
Does it mean it'll act similar to a Bubbling/Seething flask but go directly into our ES since we have almost no life?

edit// This build is insane
Last edited by muzaroni on Dec 31, 2019, 7:56:50 AM
"
Sevreth72 wrote:
First, thank you very much for the guide. Just started u my first Templar!.

Question. In the leveling section for the skill tree you mention "Start by grabbing Spiritual Command (minion damage) and Sacrifice (minion life regen)." However in the PoB link Spiritual command doesn't appear until the lvl60 section. Do we try and get it first or hold off a bit?

Thank you!

why sacrifice in lategame? Spiders and the agony crawler are untargetable.
"
SirBakedAlot wrote:
Is spirit offering or molten shell worth removing the culling strike on shield charge for and if so which offers the best utility?

You don't need Culling Strike on Shield Charge since we're using it on Cyclone. I recommend keeping both Spirit Offering and Molten Shell, since both are insane for the build :)

I will answer the other questions in the evening or tomorrow depending on how my new year plans play out, but I'll do it as soon as possible! Happy new year to you all <3
So I'm still trying to find my way out with gems and auras:

3 link on Spider is the best way to go by far

However the Crawler gets a huuuuge boost by removing Feeding Frenzy for Empower 3 and 4. Also you should try to replace Pierce for Vicious Projectile as the dps boost is insane. From 1m to 2.2m in my case. Pierce is overkilling you clear: i mean the spiders does this really well in any way without the need of the crawler..

The problem is the mana reserved, we miss 1%... I browsed the Aspect of the Spider and it adds really poor dps.. I mean the cost (25% mana) is too much.

I'll search for more after new eve dinner but here are some thoughts :)

Last edited by Discosamba on Dec 31, 2019, 2:14:43 PM
Super strong for Sirus. Just afk/NP a level 8 (gloves rip). The last part I ran out of spiders and just crawlered sirus down.

Block & regen is stupid OP for that fight. Don't even have a lethal pride yet.

Running CI instead of LL per transitioning from the HoAG/ball lightning version. Have a shavs just need to link it for LL. Though might just stay CI for all the chaos crap in meta.
Took your advice on molten shell and spirit offering, stopped being lazy and started picking up portal scrolls instead of using a socket for portal. Just waiting to get the %regen and flat ES gain on attack watchers eye for a decent price.

I happened to have 5l and 1b Shavvrone. Is there anything I can put in there ?
hey, how can i summon more spiders with the flasks ? I can only get 2 spiders tho. Thanks alot.
"
neopetss wrote:
hey, how can i summon more spiders with the flasks ? I can only get 2 spiders tho. Thanks alot.
So I'm still not super sure the best way to do this, but I Desecrate 3 times, cast Jar, Desecrate again (or Cyclone the worms) and you'll now have 20 spiders.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info