[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Current Gear:

Just working on leveling up now then will work on the 6L
Another tidbit that made me a bit tankier (or more mindless) that i couldnt see highlighted in the guide, get a jewel with the "corrupted blood cannot be infliced on you" corruption. Currently damage over time is the only thing that is even close to killing me (and luckily i am getting more used to actually watching my ES bar), and this has cut reliance on it down by a lot.

If you want to do awakener/sirius, this corruption is almost mandatory anyway and pretty much trivializes the fight for us (outside of storm management). For my first fight i actually got a useless jewel just with this corruption, and heck it never left that slot till i bought something with actual stats on it (and the same corruption).
Last edited by TheScalpel on Jan 3, 2020, 12:28:11 PM
I believe "150% Increased Molten Shell Buff Effect" is also pretty good, personally I'm using Vaal Molten shell, mainly for Delves but it's insanely strong.

Is Pierce really worth it, sure it would increase clear a little however Vicious Projectiles give so much more damage?
Never played this or even seen a build like this before looks super cool and what i read on comment hoping its all true this build will get my map and end game bosses killed right? Also is the pob the lastest version only the gem set up on some other players items and on main screen are different?
Last edited by Bezmageddon on Jan 3, 2020, 8:59:46 PM
Hi currently helping my buddy try to figure out why we cant get aspect of spiders HOA Discipline up at same time.

Reserves a total of 102%

We are taking all the nodes and have the 40% hoa ring too.

If we drop to a 5l armor and lose the mana multiplier from 6l it works is the spider from belt only an option with 5l HOA?
Best arakaali fang build that I ever did. Currently level 81, so I miss a lot of nodes but current stats are impressive.

59k armour without flask, over 100k armour with flask and molten shell up
6900ES, 75 spell and attack block.

[vaal] Molten shell is another great layer of defence + you can put in on left click to cast automatically while you're moving. 10/10
The only downside is that you won't be able to move in towns unless rebind.

Gear

How do you sustain arakali's on sirus, i've seen 2 video's on this topic tat keeps getting writhing jar charges during the boss. does the upgraded ryslatha pantheon work on it?
hey, i have a question. If i use the blessing of chayula for the blue dream, it will make the blue dream 100% become the blue nightmare ? Thanks alot.
"
neopetss wrote:
hey, i have a question. If i use the blessing of chayula for the blue dream, it will make the blue dream 100% become the blue nightmare ? Thanks alot.

yes blessings are %100 success chance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info