[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
How is it that my crawler does very little damage? My spiders are my main source of dmg.. the crawler isn't doing anything really, am I doing something wrong?

It's on 5L with underleveled gems without quality.
Hey, nice build, im playing this trying to get a Sirus killer and its very fun to play. First of all, i know im underlvl, gems are mostly 19 and that kind of things, but on lvl 90, im only 7.6k ES. How can I reach at least 8.5k for Sirus? Should I change my tree? I mean, I dont think only leveling gems will get more ES right?

I left here my gear, if anyone wanna check I would appreciate it.

And a last question, how do you refill yours flasks in Sirus fight? If I get empty Jar (so, no spider), I should log out and try again?

Last edited by automecanic on Jan 5, 2020, 8:26:51 AM
"
automecanic wrote:
How can I reach at least 8.5k for Sirus?

Why your gear have no quality? If you want even more ES look at the tree on poe.ninja where they stack grand spectrum jewels
"
greykun wrote:
"
automecanic wrote:
How can I reach at least 8.5k for Sirus?

Why your gear have no quality? If you want even more ES look at the tree on poe.ninja where they stack grand spectrum jewels

Mmm, tbh I didnt realize about quality, Im in kind of a rush with this char. Now Im almost 8k ES. I will check about grand spectrum too. I really appreciate you answer. Thank you so much.
How are you guys dealing with the massive ground covering of chaos poop from metamorphs?
"
Bentley813 wrote:
How are you guys dealing with the massive ground covering of chaos poop from metamorphs?

Soul of Arakaali and Soul of Shakari +
Does rumi's do anything as a flask for this build? Thanks!
Also what is the best secondary roll on circle of nostalgia? To me it looks like the chaos resistance is amazing for this builds major weakness (chaos damage)
Last edited by Yomir_The_Mighty on Jan 5, 2020, 7:48:33 PM
hey can someone critique my build? im pretty close to finished at lvl 93, i feel like i just need a better beltt/ few jewels/ and another jewel slot/ plus 21/20's

pastebin: https://pastebin.com/cDiqTRtf

i feel like my damage output isnt where it should be right now
"
cbaist4488 wrote:
hey can someone critique my build? im pretty close to finished at lvl 93, i feel like i just need a better beltt/ few jewels/ and another jewel slot/ plus 21/20's

pastebin: https://pastebin.com/cDiqTRtf

i feel like my damage output isnt where it should be right now

Using a despair on hit gloves will increase your damage

İf you can not afford a despair on hit gloves.

this flask will suffice.

instead of shield charge/faster attacks, I use flame dash and in the open slot i have precision watcher's eye, gives more attack speed which helps to stack virulance faster.

Lastly the biggest upgrade will come from your herald of agony 21/20.
So I could use some help with my gear to see if I can boost it up anymore, I'm pretty satisfied with it right now, I'm still trying to get some more damage

I swap out deathmark on spiders when theres alot of random ads in boss room and melee splash.
Max Resis on everything
Chaos resis is at 25%
Chaos Dot resis is at 53%

I'm basically capped out on Reserving mana and HP,
only 36 out of 1831 hp
only 152 out of 5087 mana
i have 8705 es

So I couldnt run anything that reserve more mana so I run Punishment and spirit offering on my CWDT, not sure how effective Punishment is for spiders, If theres a better gem i can throw on it then Please suggest,
I was thinking of dropping it for a movement gem like Flame dash to jump over rifts.
Flask Wise I didnt know what to do because I tried the Sorrow + Hp flask but my ES basically never moved when I actually needed it to. I only died from DOTs and the Life flask didnt seem to do anything.

My hope right now is to replace my rare ring with another Chaos resist ring and have the energy shield %+ with a socket so I could throw the movement skill on that.
Last edited by wai325 on Jan 6, 2020, 8:26:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info