[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

any1 can give some advice pls

shaw's color came out accidental and i dint want to loose it. seems i somehow make a mistake and came out short on dmg (will try despair flask)
One thing about damage is how Feeding Frenzy Support on your Crawler also boosts damage of spiders, and the spiders are the majority of your clear and single target dps so deserve the best gems. I would switch which minion you have Deathmark and Feeding Frenzy in, and see how things go.

If you're feeling dps is ok in bosses and morphs, but low in clear, then you should add melee splash.

Despair on hit Shapers Touch aren't too expensive for the boost they give - I'd also try those.
Hi there. I have been playing this build and absoultely love it. Acescracked posed here a few days ago saying how I can't get the Aspect of the Spider running with the current set up. I have added the PoB below. Let me know if you see something that i am missing...

Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/F1Nsc0Qm
"
malebranche wrote:
One thing about damage is how Feeding Frenzy Support on your Crawler also boosts damage of spiders, and the spiders are the majority of your clear and single target dps so deserve the best gems. I would switch which minion you have Deathmark and Feeding Frenzy in, and see how things go.

If you're feeling dps is ok in bosses and morphs, but low in clear, then you should add melee splash.

Despair on hit Shapers Touch aren't too expensive for the boost they give - I'd also try those.

got the gloves and trying the gems. maybe minion speed or minion damage on spiders will give a shot to both. not sure is i am using right offering too
"
Sevro_Barca wrote:
Hi there. I have been playing this build and absoultely love it. Acescracked posed here a few days ago saying how I can't get the Aspect of the Spider running with the current set up. I have added the PoB below. Let me know if you see something that i am missing...

Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/F1Nsc0Qm

On that PoB you have Herald of Agony and Discipline on it twice. Remove one of each then it should be fine.
So I posted in here a few days ago and I made some more improvements

So i found that Dream fragments can be corrupted to have Discipline has 15% increased Aura effect which is amazing! Or you can opt for determination, but I'd prefer more ES than armor at this point.

The rainbowstride corrupt gives 2 to aura so i shoved Determination and Vaal Discipline in there, minor but again nice little boost. I looked over the enchants and other than the minor move speed buffs eh.

My only question is how useful is dread banner and punishment really? like how much physical damage does the spiders do? is it actually worth putting those in. Cause I would love to drop one of them for something like flame dash so I can over over ledges and rifts.
"
wai325 wrote:

So i found that Dream fragments can be corrupted to have Discipline has 15% increased Aura effect which is amazing! Or you can opt for determination, but I'd prefer more ES than armor at this point.

The rainbowstride corrupt gives 2 to aura so i shoved Determination and Vaal Discipline in there, minor but again nice little boost. I looked over the enchants and other than the minor move speed buffs eh.

My only question is how useful is dread banner and punishment really? like how much physical damage does the spiders do? is it actually worth putting those in. Cause I would love to drop one of them for something like flame dash so I can over over ledges and rifts.

I personally think Shield Charge is too clunky, constantly bouncing into walls, Flame Dash feels so much better (Personal opinion)
I just want to say thank you for this very interesting build! I have started it on HC, but I did not last very long :) So I am now finishing it on Standard and it’s really fun to play! Yes, it is quite expensive in the end phase, but what do we have that currency for, right? :)

I sometimes feel I could get an extra boost with respect to DPS and ES, but on the other hand, I ran a T16 map yesterday with no mana and life regen with and fully completed it by just running around and letting mobs hit me to create spiders and crawler who took care of everything :)

Thanks again, great build!
Cheers
F
Got Sirus pretty much on farm now Deathless, it's just all about managing your flasks making sure you don't blow them all.

I can tank everything he does, the crater slam, beams etc, so the only thing to avoid is the storms in the early phases and the fight is a walk in the park.

I would still like to improve some pieces, ideally I want a Clarity Watcher's Eye but very expensive at the moment.

Last edited by Boltonsquads on Jan 8, 2020, 7:06:36 AM
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
"
wai325 wrote:

I personally think Shield Charge is too clunky, constantly bouncing into walls, Flame Dash feels so much better (Personal opinion)

yeah but with this movespeed it feels too slow, so I use shield charge to basically move through the map. and flame dash has that cooldown
Last edited by wai325 on Jan 8, 2020, 7:05:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info