[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
SirBakedAlot wrote:
First time going low life and absolutely love this build, I am not sure where to go next with gear or if i'm missing something obvious I've overlooked so any help would be appreciated.

I don't see anything overlooked, your build looks great! :)
Thank you for the guide. Think the build is as final as i can get it (outside of boot enchant), i would recommend adding the "reduced extra damage from criticals" while you are using determination aura to your list of mods. That alone on a watchers eye have made some of the new SUPER dps metamorfs or potentially rippy map mods very easily doable.

Last edited by TheScalpel on Dec 30, 2019, 11:38:19 AM
"
TheScalpel wrote:
Thank you for the guide. Think the build is as final as i can get it (outside of boot enchant), i would recommend adding the "reduced extra damage from criticals" while you are using determination aura to your list of mods. That alone on a watchers eye have made some of the new SUPER dps metamorfs or potentially rippy map mods very easily doable.

That's a very good idea! I will add it to the guide right away, thank you :)
hi , can you show me how to set up 5L HoA ? I see it in the POB but it only says clarity something, and your 5L is different from the one in this post so i dont know how to do it, please help, thanks alot !
"
neopetss wrote:
hi , can you show me how to set up 5L HoA ? I see it in the POB but it only says clarity something, and your 5L is different from the one in this post so i dont know how to do it, please help, thanks alot !

Indeed, I had updated the Gems section but not the Gear section! It's fixed now, apologies for the inconvenience ^^
should i build like your profile or like in this post ? the helmet, boots and gloves are making me confused LOL
"
neopetss wrote:
should i build like your profile or like in this post ? the helmet, boots and gloves are making me confused LOL

It doesn't matter where you socket your gems, as long as they are equipped and well linked :)
Is spirit offering or molten shell worth removing the culling strike on shield charge for and if so which offers the best utility?
Do you still recommend The Sorrow of the Divine and a life flask? I see it recommended in the gear section but it seems most people in the thread is running two whitiring jars and 3 utility flasks.

An extra question. If you want to reserve some extra mana you recommend clarity. Is it not better precision for the spiders?
Last edited by haitike on Dec 30, 2019, 7:08:56 PM
"
haitike wrote:
Do you still recommend The Sorrow of the Divine and a life flask? I see it recommended in the gear section but it seems most people in the thread is running two whitiring jars and 3 utility flasks.

An extra question. If you want to reserve some extra mana you recommend clarity. Is it not better precision for the spiders?

I'm level 89 at this build now and felt like I might've needed it before I got the Kiloava Timeless Jewel and Blue Nightmare Jewel. I made it without the flask, but I could've used some regen every now and then before I got those two. After, I haven't needed any extra ES regen at all. I'd rather pick up another utility flask.

I have another question though : )

Your PoB still varies a bit from the guide. I feel really fucking tanky right now, only the occasional oneshot from Meta bosses, but still feel like I lack a bit of DPS. I compared our PoBs and your Agony Crawler DPS is like nearly a million more than mine (~300k at my profile and ~1.18m at yours) Nearly 300k of it is from Spirit Offering. I assume you advice picking this up? I couldn't find anything about it in the written guide - maybe I'm blind, but I looked around and word searched for it.

If anyone with a strong HoA-minion could take a look at my profile and tell me where I should start at making this thing a bit stronger, I'd greatly appreciate it. Swapping out Vicious Projectiles with Deathmark would probably be a start..

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Klatt3n/characters
Last edited by Klatt3n on Dec 30, 2019, 8:47:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info