3.7.1 Patch Notes

Game crashes everytime I try to login.
Deleted cache doesnt help :(
"
hoodar wrote:
Fixed a bug where skills could deal the wrong amount of damage when dealing extremely large amounts of damage in a single hit. This affected very few people as the hit needed to be at least approximately 40,000,000 damage.

Who the fuck hits for 40 million?

https://pastebin.com/Y4sbrayR - 1.9 Bil DPS, enjoy :3 160+M avrgdmg (from hit)
Last edited by m3Ow_m3Ow on Jun 13, 2019, 7:47:31 PM
On death, all auras are reset(off) except dread banner. It's still active and 50 stacks.
cannot load one character that I was playing when servers went down, all other characters load but the one I was playing. APspintowin will not load and crashes client every time I try to load. Please fix this!!!!
please roll back!missing Light of Lunaris and i cant login in!!
Yes... please... roll it back!
game crash when trying to log in with certain character.

..................please... roll it back!
A lot of crashes while changing instances after patch! First time Poe crashes this way for me.
great patch GGG spot on, when you finally made a great league you needed this shit patch, crash after crash ascendacy not working HoP turning off for no reason legion damage was fine now they do nothing... great great patch! what should i do now that i can't play the game quit again after 1 week?
I dont know what kind of shit you guys done to the game but its completely buugged now, game freezing, disconnections, 2000+ MS and more!

Unplayable now, nice League!

League Of Failion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info