The team has nearly finished work on the 3.7.1 patch with improvements to the Legion League, including a visual indicator for when Incubators are about to drop their item, fixes for many skills as well as various other smaller changes. We're expecting to deploy this update by the end of this working week, although potentially sooner. We're aiming to release the 3.7.1 update for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 as soon as possible after its release on PC. In the meantime, we've prepared its patch notes for you to check out.
Please note that the patch notes listed below may be changed prior to the release of this update.
- Added an indicator that will display when Incubators are nearing their kill requirement threshold.
- Added 3D art for Sign of the Sin Eater.
- Increased the amount of currency shards dropped by the Foreboding Incubator.
- Fixed a visual issue where monsters in the Domain of Timeless Conflict could be facing the wrong direction when revived.
- Fixed a bug with Aukuna, the Black Sekhema's Screech Snipe skill where it would not be visible if you had left and rejoined the area during the attack.
- Fixed a bug where the "Socket Colours - 1 or 2" portion of "Obtain these Crafting Recipes" challenge was not obtainable. If you have already obtained this crafting recipe, please type /recheck_achievements in-game.
- Reduced the damage of the Bloodblessed Conqueror's "Red Wave" skill.
- Reduced the damage and area of effect of the Bloodblessed Conqueror's targeted ground explosion skill.
- Reduced the overall amount of damage that the Ritemaster Decapitators deal with all of their skills.
- Reduced the overall amount of damage that the Roc Sentinels deal with all of their skills.
- Reduced the damage of the Roc Sentinel's Decelerating Projectiles and the subsequent explosions.
- Added audio when gaining the Berserker's Blitz buff.
- Re-enabled the explosions from Asenath's Gentle Touch unique gloves. These explosions no longer damage friendly characters.
- Fixed a bug where skills could deal the wrong amount of damage when dealing extremely large amounts of damage in a single hit. This affected very few people as the hit needed to be at least approximately 40,000,000 damage.
- Fixed various issues where skills could be queued twice from a single skill use if you had very high attack speed.
- Fixed a bug where Totems which were channelling skills would have their actions cancelled if you were holding down the Move Only keybind.
- Fixed a bug where Movement skills could queue their usage multiple times, resulting in, for example, the unintentional consumption of multiple Flame Dash charges.
- Fixed a bug where removing your shield while using Shield Charge wouldn't visibly stop your character from charging. This could cause desync.
- Fixed a bug where Flame Dash could cause desync when used.
- Fixed a bug where various support gems were unable to support Frostblink.
- Fixed a bug where Divine Ire did not fire its beam if it was cancelled during the channel.
- Fixed a bug where Cyclone and Bladestorm could not gain more than one charge (such as via Power Charge on Crit Support) while channelling or per use respectively.
- Fixed a bug where Scourge Arrow gained stages much faster than intended.
- Fixed a bug where Sweep would not deal damage on repeated swings, such as when using Multistrike.
- Fixed a bug where Static Strike supported by Ancestral Call would only generate a single buff, regardless of how many monsters it hit.
- Fixed a bug where Area Damage modifiers did not apply to Perforate.
- Fixed a bug where Righteous Fire did not split its self-damage between life and mana correctly when using Mind over Matter.
- Fixed a bug where Minion support gems were not gaining levels when socketed into an item that granted +X to Level to Socketed Minion Gems.
- Fixed a bug where Essence Monoliths could not be interacted with if you had a Movement skill on your left mouse keybind.
- Fixed a bug where the "Critical Strikes with Daggers have a 40% chance to Poison the Enemy" passive skill was not properly converted to work with Bows when using the Lioneye's Fall unique jewel.
- Fixed a bug where pressing Control + Enter did not always set the correct whisper target.
- Fixed a bug where some minion modifiers wouldn't update on existing minions if the players maximum life changed.
- Fixed a bug where the exit from the boss room in a Glacier Map would be permanently disabled if the Map was occupied by the Elder or an Elder Guardian.
- Fixed a bug where The Eradicator's skill visuals could become muddled, and it would appear as if he were summoning hundreds of Lightning Orbs.
- Fixed a bug where a filled Divine Vessel could generate in a map device slot that wasn't visible, causing some players to be unable to open new Maps.
- Fixed a bug where Leyline Map could not spawn Shrines.
- Fixed a bug where The Cavern of Wrath and The Cavern of Anger would sometimes fail to generate.
- Fixed another client crash that could happen during Legion encounters.
- Fixed a common client crash that could occur while changing areas.
- Fixed a client crash that could happen while using The Dancing Dervish.
- Fixed a client crash occurring in the Fields Map boss encounter.
Thank you for all your feedback and patience!
|Posted by Bex_GGG
on Jun 12, 2019, 7:33:52 PM
Grinding Gear Games
please increase the visability of signs in Legion encounters and add a map icon for generals :<
Please see our post
from earlier this week.
on Jun 12, 2019, 7:48:00 PM
Grinding Gear Games
Still no fix for wand/shield to get fortify working?
The team has this on their to-do list but I've made sure they're aware that much of the community is waiting for this fix.
on Jun 12, 2019, 8:05:18 PM
Grinding Gear Games