They're people who think maps droping too much is a bad thing.

I am map
"
Psyonix wrote:
"
Deathfairy wrote:
"
Psyonix wrote:

And there he is, with his nonsensical justification for his disdain for lowering the barrier of entry into the red tier.

Care to alaborate or you just talking out wrong side of your body? Clearly you have full grasp on extremely complex balance for map sustain.

Not really. It's obvious to anyone understands the map economy and running them for profit. Let me ask you a question*. Why are you mad they are so cheap? What is the problem this creates? For years people bitched and moaned about the difficulty of sustaining maps, and now that it seems easier, you want to be upset about it.

*You don't have to answer my question, because I've already made up my mind about where you're coming from just by your tone, and the nature of your grievance

1. One of the most rewarding part of running t16 is getting map returns. This will make it less rewarding to run.
2. There are lots of items designed for map sustain. They will lose value. Chisels, vaal fragments, sextants.
3. Delve rewards were in large part tied to city map drops. This will be less rewarding.
4. Since delve less rewarding, sulphite scarabs are way cheaper, map scarabs also way cheaper, so betreyal intervention is way less rewading.
5. Since guardian maps are cheap shaper items are overflooding and thus not worth it ti run even more so.
6. High level elder shaper bases to common and not worth it.
7. guesss what isnot affected? Mf running burrials, even more meta. Very fun and chalenging.

Honestly this is just tip of the iceberg. Everything is tied to maps in poe
In 4.00 you will just click on the device and choose what tier rift you want to run.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
"
jackof8lades wrote:
In 4.00 you will just click on the device and choose what tier rift you want to run.

Lol +1
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
jackof8lades wrote:

That would be amazing. Nothing is worse than waking up on a Saturday with the sole inention of grinding some fun content for 18+ hours only to end up getting hindered by the horrendous trading system.

I hear d3 has new season, might want to consider.
"
Deathfairy wrote:
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
jackof8lades wrote:

That would be amazing. Nothing is worse than waking up on a Saturday with the sole inention of grinding some fun content for 18+ hours only to end up getting hindered by the horrendous trading system.

I hear d3 has new season, might want to consider.

You first map profits don't belong in this world it's stupid I just wanna play even if my clan controls some of the market in terms of maps I don't agree with it.

Fuck that let people play and don't be gating by stupid RNG end of story.

PROFIT
PROFIT
PROFIT

You think mr clan guy who has a fucking HH in day 4 and god tier gear doesn't deserve to be in high tier maps even with the best RNG and hes like I'm not buying it because it takes 5 5000 years to find someone to buy a map.

Naw let everyone play that's how it should be.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jun 10, 2019, 7:12:58 PM
"

You first map profits don't belong in this world it's stupid I just wanna play even if my clan controls some of the market in terms of maps I don't agree with it.

Fuck that let people play and don't be gating by stupid RNG end of story.

PROFIT
PROFIT
PROFIT

You think mr clan guy who has a fucking HH in day 4 and god tier gear doesn't deserve to be in high tier maps even with the best RNG and hes like I'm not buying it because it takes 5 5000 years to find someone to buy a map.

Naw let everyone play that's how it should be.

Is that suppose to mean something? There is a point somewhere there?
Yes? Nobody cares about map drops being high except you probably all because

MUH REWARDING!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Ill say again just make it so that you can click for the rift tier you want to run, also why stop there just remove the zana mod costs as well.

And why do we need 4 frags for atziri/shaper/elder? Stupid ppl making currency begone, just click on the boss you wanna run, which ofc should have their droprates increased cause who would want to farm for hours?

Also why does crafting cost currency? ain't nobody got time for that just let me push a button as much as i want for free rolls which should ofc be weighted towards mirror tier weapons.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Last edited by jackof8lades on Jun 10, 2019, 7:34:26 PM
"
Deathfairy wrote:

1. One of the most rewarding part of running t16 is getting map returns. This will make it less rewarding to run.
2. There are lots of items designed for map sustain. They will lose value. Chisels, vaal fragments, sextants.
3. Delve rewards were in large part tied to city map drops. This will be less rewarding.
4. Since delve less rewarding, sulphite scarabs are way cheaper, map scarabs also way cheaper, so betreyal intervention is way less rewading.
5. Since guardian maps are cheap shaper items are overflooding and thus not worth it ti run even more so.
6. High level elder shaper bases to common and not worth it.
7. guesss what isnot affected? Mf running burrials, even more meta. Very fun and chalenging.

Honestly this is just tip of the iceberg. Everything is tied to maps in poe

Basically it sounds like someone doesn't want to lose dominance over the market.

The more people running higher level content means that while supply does increase, so does the demand.

The thing is, maps gating progression leads far more to frustration than anything. Anyone who's tried to trade for maps knows how frustrating that can be.
Yep, totally over league play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info