They're people who think maps droping too much is a bad thing.

Some people will complain no matter what LULW
"
Can you believe that?

OMEGALUL

It's insanity. Gatekeeping by people who want to profit off of higher tier maps.
"
Can you believe that?

OMEGALUL

Yes, I can believe it because those people are actually making this game.
Wow this is one of the very rare occasions where i am on the same Page as I_NO... :D Miracles do happen!
"
Psyonix wrote:
"
Can you believe that?

OMEGALUL

It's insanity. Gatekeeping by people who want to profit off of higher tier maps.

Insanity is thinking you can profit of map that are not EVEN sustainable, much less dropping enough to sell off. But hey after lets build a wall, i am not supprised basic logic is not required now a days.
All up for harbinger going core.
It was so good league. And excellent balance about maps. As it seems now, wery ctearly. Right now harbinger orb as rare as exalt rven. Or divine. No, divene is much more frequent. And horizons.. oh. They are not accessible too, even after buff on paper.

I really miss what this league was adding.
Now its nerfed below the ground.
It's a problem if it hurts player rentention.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Deathfairy wrote:
"
Psyonix wrote:
"
Can you believe that?

OMEGALUL

Insanity is thinking you can profit of map that are not EVEN sustainable, much less dropping enough to sell off. But hey after lets build a wall, i am not supprised basic logic is not required now a days.

And there he is, with his nonsensical justification for his disdain for lowering the barrier of entry into the red tier.
Last edited by wrathchild619 on Jun 10, 2019, 6:22:13 PM
"
Psyonix wrote:

And there he is, with his nonsensical justification for his disdain for lowering the barrier of entry into the red tier.

Care to alaborate or you just talking out wrong side of your body? Clearly you have full grasp on extremely complex balance for map sustain.
"
Deathfairy wrote:
"
Psyonix wrote:

Care to alaborate or you just talking out wrong side of your body? Clearly you have full grasp on extremely complex balance for map sustain.

Not really. It's obvious to anyone understands the map economy and running them for profit. Let me ask you a question*. Why are you mad they are so cheap? What is the problem this creates? For years people bitched and moaned about the difficulty of sustaining maps, and now that it seems easier, you want to be upset about it.

*You don't have to answer my question, because I've already made up my mind about where you're coming from just by your tone, and the nature of your grievance
Last edited by wrathchild619 on Jun 10, 2019, 6:30:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info