[3.7] Crit Tectonic Slam Chieftain, Oni Goroshi SSF / League starter Passive Tree

Is Cinderswallow_Urn any good with Oni ?
---
Hey thanks for this build ! I m a new player and the oni challenge was quite fun for me. I m now starting maps and feel my damage is so-so (i struggle to kill a lot in legion encounters or temple for example). I followed your talent build but as i m on mobile i don t have access to your gear and gem setup. I did alright until endgame but now it really feels like it need some improvement. That d be really great if you could drop your gear+gem here unless there’s an other way on mobile to access your setup ?

Thanks
"
Hey thanks for this build ! I m a new player and the oni challenge was quite fun for me. I m now starting maps and feel my damage is so-so (i struggle to kill a lot in legion encounters or temple for example). I followed your talent build but as i m on mobile i don t have access to your gear and gem setup. I did alright until endgame but now it really feels like it need some improvement. That d be really great if you could drop your gear+gem here unless there’s an other way on mobile to access your setup ?

Thanks

if you click on my name ---> you can see my characters, or you can import directly into path of building using

account: dookleeto
character: Harkannon
Thanks that’s great this way !
So i m using your gem setup now and there s a clear improvement but mana is a struggle, most of it is reserved. 2-3 TS and i m oom, clarity isn’t really helping, am i missing something there ?
"
So i m using your gem setup now and there s a clear improvement but mana is a struggle, most of it is reserved. 2-3 TS and i m oom, clarity isn’t really helping, am i missing something there ?

right now i am only using herald of ash and blasphemy + warlords mark, this leaves me with a fairly large mana pool to cast, clarity seems less effective. I also have -5 mana from spells crafted on my amulet which helps a bit, this can also be applied to rings, so try to get this enchant from elreon betrayal encounters. before then, flat mana on your items will actually improve the ammount you can leech per second which helps too, even though it is a pretty wasted stat for us in most cases it can help you get started. Same goes for mana gained on hit which you can get from a few slots such as jewels.
"
dookleeto wrote:

right now i am only using herald of ash and blasphemy + warlords mark, this leaves me with a fairly large mana pool to cast, clarity seems less effective. I also have -5 mana from spells crafted on my amulet which helps a bit, this can also be applied to rings, so try to get this enchant from elreon betrayal encounters. before then, flat mana on your items will actually improve the ammount you can leech per second which helps too, even though it is a pretty wasted stat for us in most cases it can help you get started. Same goes for mana gained on hit which you can get from a few slots such as jewels.

Gotcha ! Haven’t encountered elreon betrayal yet but i ll look for it. Got “ 0,5% of damage leeched as life and mana if you’ve killed recently” enchant on boots from lab yesterday, should help a bit.
"
"
dookleeto wrote:

Gotcha ! Haven’t encountered elreon betrayal yet but i ll look for it. Got “ 0,5% of damage leeched as life and mana if you’ve killed recently” enchant on boots from lab yesterday, should help a bit.

there is a leech cap, so usually that's not any help :(
Hey there me again !
I’m looking at (crimson) jewels, what would we benefit from the most ? So far i m looking for + max life, + fire damage and + area damage
I also started with rake's build but changed it into oni goroshi. But when i compare our pob's there is a lot of damage difference so i figured maybe i can present my build as well.

https://pastebin.com/nvtAC4Fn , 7.85m Fully buffed unrealistic case
https://pastebin.com/TAuqSMfr , 4.79m shaper dps, realistic case

Can you tell me some points to improve my build even further?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info