[3.7] Crit Tectonic Slam Chieftain, Oni Goroshi SSF / League starter Passive Tree

"
vegamegagf wrote:
how you survive with the embrace, is starting to boring the build.

keep fire resistance capped (over capped if possible). pick up regen nodes. use endurance charges. use a stone golem
"
"
vegamegagf wrote:
how you survive with the embrace, is starting to boring the build.

keep fire resistance capped (over capped if possible). pick up regen nodes. use endurance charges. use a stone golem

chieftain op.
Why do you have 3 Staves nodes on your pob link
"
Path of Building Link: https://pastebin.com/7G3479fP (updated June 12th)

on your live profile you don't have them
You can add Precision Aura, it adds accuracy as well as crit chance, and you can remove the junk accuracy nodes
"
blacksefirot wrote:
i think we don´t need the 3 staff nodes. because a little right and up at the armor path near the blood magic, we can get + 20 chance to get a endu charge on hit, that we are at 55 % chance per hit. there we get + 0.2 % life reg per endu charge too.

It's WHEN hit tho :)
"
dookleeto wrote:

Elemental Focus: Grants 48% more Damage but disables the possibility to shatter Enemies. So i wouldn't recommend it for mapping.

Ele Focus disables Her Embrace from Oni-Goroshi. It's a mistake.
Last edited by Ciuciulete on Jun 19, 2019, 2:57:03 PM
"
bndggl wrote:
Hey, thanks for the guide!

I rolled this as Jugg but am debating switching over to Chieftan.

Jugg has a lot more damage in the PoB, but as far as I can tell PoB doesn't take into account the more damage from the Ngamahu or Valaku ascendancy. Specifically with Valaku, do you think you are getting the full 15% most of the time?

Have you tried fitting Blood Rage into your setup? I'm hoping the Chieftain regen is enough to make it feel good - Jugg already struggles enough with Her Embrace degen.

Oni-Goroshi really begs for an Abyssus. With how rippy Legion is, do you think Chieftain can handle one or would it be better to find damage elsewhere?

"
Kazu81 wrote:

The tree Mathil used is very similar to Rake's. I'm pretty sure you'll do better with the trees here regardless of going Jugg or Chieftain (<3 dookleeto). On stream he also said if built this league he'd go Chieftain, so take that for what you will.

cheers!

I am using cwdt + immortal call, so I would say the 15% buff is up a lot of the time.

I haven't tried blood rage, I like some regen, and damage hasn't felt like a problem for me so far. The same goes for abyssus, my main concern would be with legion rares, some of them hit pretty hard, but generally it should be useable, but you will have to use your own judgement. As I play on SSF I don't have access to one yet.

"
plus6 wrote:
Could you maybe go over why you're using phys as extra lighting and cold on the amulet instead of as extra fire? Because of the high fire scaling that would make a lot more sense to me.

All the gear is from Rake's guide, which doesn't use oni-goroshi, and is mainly just to represent basic SSF gear. You can import character Harkannon to see my current gear.

"
Moriinsomn wrote:
Why do you have 3 Staves nodes on your pob link
"
Path of Building Link: https://pastebin.com/7G3479fP (updated June 12th)

on your live profile you don't have them

They are for endgame bossing, guardians / shaper / elder etc. I am not much of a bosser and I will spec into them if I need to, but I feel they are probably needed for a well rounded build.

"
xJelz wrote:
You can add Precision Aura, it adds accuracy as well as crit chance, and you can remove the junk accuracy nodes

Yeah that is one option, there are quite a lot of good options to use our mana for.

What does the gameplay look like with Oni compared to Rake build ?
---
I have a question is carnage heart onyx amulet good for this build?
"
Bazorg_2 wrote:
I have a question is carnage heart onyx amulet good for this build?

it isnt bad, but I would prefer a big chunk of life and crit multi, with -mana cost of skills enchant

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info