Path of Exile: Legion Patch Notes

Molten strike
Multi strike
?????
PROFIT!
Damn, RIP occultist...

These look like refreshing changes.
However, I can't help but wonder if the "adjustment" to melee isn't a bit overkill. Regardless, lots of new mechanics, it should be pretty interesting. Looking forward to it!
=)
You tell me to do this
He tells me to do that
You are all bastards
Go fuck your mother
POG
Oh look. Nerfs that don't make any sense, because that's the only way to force a hard meta shift (special guest appearance ft. Consoles).
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Holy fucking shit. What's with the Occultist hate? Why not just outright remove her? Other than that cool shit. Looking forward to it.
Love the new formatting of the patch notes Bex, holy shit that's a lot to take in. :P
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Is it Friday yet?
"
Tenlaael wrote:
RIP Molten Strike, but saw it coming. Probably still good, but still hurts to see.

Yeap i was also sure they gona nerf molten strike but didnt expect them to kill it now its power is cuted atleast by 60% (no more ancestral call double balls on shaper, guardians, uber elder, lowered balls damage) i think it still gona provide enought survi with life gain on hit to farm labs and maps but it wont be such a boss killer as before.
Infused Channelling Support

No longer implicitly provides a reduction to physical damage taken, and will only provide such a reduction while channelling a skill with a physical gem tag.

Killed the 16% phys reduction hype train before it even got to leave the station XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info