Path of Exile: Legion Patch Notes

"
"
TIGRElaranja wrote:
"
Betrayal Changes
Encounter will only start if you talk to Jun

This is what I wanted to read but it’s not there.

My heart stopped for a moment when I read your "quote". That would clearly have been the best line in the whole patch notes.

Haha, sorry about that.

It would be the best thing to do and the easiest fix to is, since not everyone is into that content (and creates so big PC issues to .
This should apply to every other master’s content.
maps in map stash will stay on their place or we need to make again clean..
So no change to melee Elemental Hit?

Why not give it something like "50% more Area of Effect when used with a Melee Weapon"? Or "+5% (+1% per gemlevel) more Elemental Damage dealt when used with a Melee Weapon" or "Damage penetrates +5% (+1% per gemlevel) Elemental Resistances when used with a Melee Weapon"? Or maybe "+10% (+2% per gemlevel) increased Critical Strike Chance when used with a Melee Weapon"? Or how about "Damage can´t be evaded when used with a Melee Weapon"?

There are so many things you could do to make the skill interesting for a melee build, but the way it is currently it might as well say: only usable with Conversion to Fire and ideally a Bow and Frostferno.

All things actually IN the patchnotes look nice tho. Consider me hyped.
Hold on to yer shite load o´ bloody barnacles on me arse-cockles, me hearty!

IGN: Trapsdrubel
Last edited by Azdrubel on Jun 5, 2019, 9:19:28 AM
Impact no longer mentioned up to 15% more melee damage based on proximity....

GGG was this a stealth nerf or an oversight?
Who the hell's idea was it to prostitue slap the OcculttisT!?!? Occulttist did not needed to be nerfed and was never overpowered. You literaly made this class unplayable While trickster got nerfed, it's still going to be an amazing class. Trickster classes were dominating last league did you even pay attention to what was going on? Play your game before you make these r-tardy decisions.

This patch looks like MeLee might be interesting again.

There will be no point to do A-bots or casters this league so that takes variety in the game. And if they do, they will struggle hard to were it would be pointless to have them in a party because they cant keep up or just die frequently. Bad dog ggg.

This is still a disappointing fail of a patch and can't wait for the rest ballances for next league. [Removed by Support]

But at least melee will be fun and worthy to do again. I am excited to try berserker and see stun builds for how they will work.

Last edited by Clint on Jun 5, 2019, 9:27:33 AM
"
Herald of Agony
Now causes Agony Crawler to deal 6% increased physical damage per virulence you have at gem level 1 (from 10%), up to 12% at gem level 20 (from 19%).

Whyyyyyyyyyy ?
Metashift salt - the most delicious salt
Yumm
Glacial Hammer now has 3-5% Chance to Poison on the character select screen.
i didnt see betrayal intervention freeze fixed....or i miss it maybe ?
Tukohma needs no shield. Tukohama smash.
A few more patches before melee is really reworked, that's my guess. This patch is mostly focused on mechanics, changes only to 2 melee classes and their sub classes, no significant weapon changes regarding new weapons, a bunch of defensive skills, near zero new melee skills, new melee skill is a spin attack in place, nothing else, no new vaal versions for existent melee skills (Vaal dual strike or anything else), new uniques revealed or reworks are not melee focused. The chain skill is not weapon based, it's more like a magical chain that any character can use it, you don't have a physical chain. Damage improvements here and there, radius, animation cancelling and other stuff. Rewards for challenges are not that great, more of the same. Let's give it a try, but not that hyped so far.

Edit: I hope this is in preparation for greater stuff in the future.
Last edited by shydo on Jun 5, 2019, 9:32:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info