Balance in Path of Exile: Legion

And the transformation to full Touhou Shooter is complete.

RIP single target damage.
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
Last edited by Garr0t on Jun 3, 2019, 11:54:57 PM
"
Well , the hype is dead , anyone knows a good game to play until 4.0 is released and they revert all these BS changes?

oh no my meta build is gone what im gonna do now :(. seriously, HOA nerf = deserved, Winter orb = deserved, occultist and ES = deserved. the only thing i see that maybe wasnt needed is beacon of ruin and warlord mark. im not sure if aurabot nerf is deserved tho, anyway i play solo.
Why not just remove offending skills like winter orb and storm brand instead of "offering" players a nerfed version that is going to feel crippled compared to what they've been playing? Aren't the nerfs supposed to get people to play something else? Just delete them. A new FOTM will take their place, then...yeah back on the nerfcycle.

Regarding the elemenatalist and those "bad" skills, if you're going to pull its wings off, why not be merciful and just kill it off outright. Are elementalists supposed to play Arc instead, the freshly nerfed version we have now? What's left for the elementalist?

Maybe is is all down to removing things that kill console performance. Whatever it is, it feel like a no fun manifesto to me.

lol. so many people mad. First it's "too much power creep" and now it's "nerfing isn't balancing"
Over my 25 years online gaming I've almost never complaint about changes but...

I see and get the rework on the melee skills. I was heavily needed, what I don't get is the nerf's.

Your prime trademark was don't nerf make the other stuff better.

The skills you are nerfing have been accepted by the community already and people likes the gameplay. It's the underpreforming skills you need to look at and do something about. Not the working ones.

Just wait and see on next patch when you have made some to fun strong melee skill options what what will happen then?

At the end of the day this is a game you kill stuff loot and have fun. A skill and build must be fun to play thats what is important for everyone. If someone find that and you nerf it, look at yourself how would you ract?

A majority never see a headhunter or get the currancy to buy one or gets pass level 95 like the stupid level thing you added back in 3.0 or so. Those nerfs are to satisfy a very small player basis but has a big impact for players that have a work, family and can only play 40hrs a week or a bit less.

Once again Don't nerf things, make the other stuff better!

Pretty Happy with the changes especially warlord's mark, Worb etc and es. I am looking forward to the bleed changes though.
Last edited by TheMadHedonist on Jun 3, 2019, 11:52:44 PM
when the "gain extras as" still benefits from different layers of damage(being converted). Trickster is still OP for most cases.
"
HeManNZ wrote:
Mana leech as a spell caster is actually quite hard to obtain, without warlords mark. Not sure this a great change to the game.

I guess everyone will just go EB + MOM as the solution... we have come full circle to 1.7
I don't mind nerfs. Hell I don't mind gutting ascendencies and removing nodes and nerfing ES/life either directly or indirectly. What I absolutely hate though, is taking things away and not substituting them with something less overpowered/clunky/graphically intensive/problematic. Why remove the mana cluster post MoM without substituting it? Why remove the prolif from BoR without adding something else that's exciting that doesnt pose a graphical problem? Why in the world would you gut the living hell out of Aurabots without giving them something - ANYTHING - in return? This is unreasonable in my honest opinion.
"
dragonpowi wrote:
"
Well , the hype is dead , anyone knows a good game to play until 4.0 is released and they revert all these BS changes?

oh no my meta build is gone what im gonna do now :(. seriously, HOA nerf = deserved, Winter orb = deserved, occultist and ES = deserved. the only thing i see that maybe wasnt needed is beacon of ruin and warlord mark. im not sure if aurabot nerf is deserved tho, anyway i play solo.

Of all those builds the only one i played was Hoag, not even mad about it , is just that they nerf everything to the ground and force meleeshit down our throats.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info