Balance in Path of Exile: Legion

Oof. I hope the melee rework is really good because those ES changes are going to be game destroying for mages.
Its pathetic how they want force ppl to play that melee shit just because they want to. But we dont want to [Removed by Support] with ur es nerfs, spells nerfs, and popular skills nerfs. pppl play it coz they enjoy it and now i dont even want to play that [Removed by Support] leauge. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jun 4, 2019, 7:02:58 AM
Hmm, from the looks of things, things are okay as I have anticipated that league starting with a melee class like Jugg is a good idea, and casters will be hit pretty hard, but didn't expect Warlord's Mark, Storm Brand and Elementalist like that.

Speaking of ES, I think it won't be as budget, just doesn't mean it's not good anymore. You can still get up to 10-11k total ES with some decent investment it's just that getting to 15k or 20k becomes pretty impossible, but either way you don't need that much to defeat endgame contents I'd say.

It's a bit of an extreme when you flip from casters to melee as we went from 3.6-3.7 tho, that I think is a brutal switch that initially I was a bit shocked to see, and some others too. But again, I mean, there are still a few other options to play if you have never tried out anything before (like me never playing a jugg before) so there's that too. Good luck in Legion lads, we'll conquer it!
A filthy casual
"
RPGNoobANKA wrote:
As fucked as GGG actually though not to provide a minable table for Synthesis implicit crafting (Beaclast 41); that the minable data table was an accident.

I'm sorry... what?
"
lixbox wrote:
This might be a good time to give grim dawn a try to reason to play this cluster fuck of a patch.

Oh, hey, I forgot I had that installed.

With the removal of most defensive mechanics, GD is looking like a MUCH better game.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
My summoner still waiting for some improvements here on the side street of nerfs and balances.
...well i was going to say that i don't like quite a few of these changed but oh wow the overreaction in this thread is massive.

Not quite sure why the warlord's mark change was warranted - it's not like there are a ton of easily available sources of mana leech for casters. If fact, i can barely remember any outside warlord's mark. And if the nodes behind MoM are removed rather than moved - hoo boy, mana sustain'll be fun this league.

Will not miss either storm brand or winter orb, loved the "but i can't oneshot my uber elder with storm brand tho so it doesn't need a nerf" post earlier in the thread :D. Shame about Bane and Soulrend tho.

Nerfs to defensive mechanics and occultist+trickster - yeah, hope you haven't overdone it.
well I guess I will be trying one of the melee thingy since GGG wants players to play melee now..

I wonder if I have to explain it was sarcasm..

well, this totally puts me back on the board to think what I'm going to roll..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Hahaha to everyone asking why the buff then nerf - did you start playing PoE yesterday? That is how PoE works, that is why we play fun leagues where we get to use crazy meta shit and test it out before standard.

What did you think this manifesto was going to say? That winter orb and occultist would stay the same? Really?
🐢
"
HeManNZ wrote:
Mana leech as a spell caster is actually quite hard to obtain, without warlords mark. Not sure this a great change to the game.

Poor poor warlords mark :(
Last edited by Munjii on Jun 3, 2019, 11:52:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info