3.6.6c Patch Notes

I get this: "You cannot change the map series of this tab because it contains maps. Once it is empty, its series can be changed." I get this on both remove only, and 'live' map tabs.

Does that mean I have to move the maps to inventory, vendor to update to latest, then update the tab? That doesn't seem very convenient.
@NoImagination
Isn't there a button to convert existing maps to the current series? What's the series of your map tab at the moment?
Oh yeh, there's an entire 'convert maps' button at the bottom. I was just trying to do it via right clicking. It's the morning, sorry!
Have updated a few maps by "selling" to a vendor.
You can sell many maps together, so you don't need a map tab for updating.

Even at Tier 1 (there are no visible maps changed) the maps are transformed to another one of Tier 1 - but always to the same one.
Maybe this was the most easy programming solution - otherwise a transforming table for each map (like old number-> new number ?) would have been needed.
Quality and identified stay, mods not tested yet.

Did not try a map with a changed tier, but I guess the tier stays constant.

As said a rmv-only-tab has no update button.

Last edited by Jerexil on Jun 4, 2019, 12:10:54 AM
Convert Maps sounds good.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
And again no longer duration for private leagues i think -.-
First, great news on the map stash tabs thanks!

But now to twist it, what reward for players who've purchased something like 5 or 6 map tabs to try to cope with the system?

Convert your map stash tabs to random MTX ftw! Just a suggestion. Maybe having multiple map tabs still has some use. Maybe not, still nice to see some development on this point.
"
demonstorm wrote:
I don't know if this is a bug, but it doesn't seem intuitive to me.

Elder maps don't convert to the same base map when sold to vendors. For example, when I vendor an elder burial chambers map to convert it to synthesis series, I get an elder barrows map. Is it supposed to work this way? Cause it's quite disappointing.

Can I get a response on this, still?
"
ExileNoah wrote:
Converting also has a chance to change unique maps to normal ones. Take them out and sell to the vendor for the updated versions, if you want to keep uniques.

I never sead (written) am keep unique and that thouse are uniques, cos they are not, I have a lot of shaped lether belts and am sure you know there worth, among other stuff thats is pretty pricey on the "market" and that stuff you just dont vendor off.

I need to figure this out, my apologies to the GGG for offtopic, am just stressed out I guess, with the so limited storage, I wish I could buy some stash tabs, shucks :/
Pog!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info