3.6.6c Patch Notes

3.6.6c Patch Notes
  • You can now create Private Leagues for Legion, in advance of the league's launch on June 7th. These leagues will not begin until Legion launches.
  • You can now convert Maps which are in your Map Stash Tab to the most recent Map Series by using the "Convert Maps" button, found in the Map Stash Tab. This will convert all Maps in a given Map Stash Tab to an equivalent Map from the most recent series. Alternatively, you can sell Maps to a vendor which will convert them to an equivalent Map from the most recent Map Series.
  • Fixed a bug where the Map Stash Tab displayed incorrect tiers for Colosseum and Canyon Maps from the Betrayal Map Series.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Jun 5, 2019, 6:07:27 PM
"
BTW what happens to the old empty removable only stashes? Can we remove them now?

Not yet, but we are still working on having this fixed up! Sorry for the inconvenience.
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
"
hubb wrote:
Will this work on remove-only tabs?

It will, but you'll still need to take the converted maps out if you want to (and the tab won't disappear - still working on this).

Queen of Padlocks
"
downloaded new patch installed. i dont see any button on the map tab to convert. even on right clicking the tab. and selling a map from synthesis only yields a scroll of wisdom.

great job

Could you let us know the series the tab is set to please?

Queen of Padlocks
"
"
Rachel wrote:
"
downloaded new patch installed. i dont see any button on the map tab to convert. even on right clicking the tab. and selling a map from synthesis only yields a scroll of wisdom.

great job

Could you let us know the series the tab is set to please?

Synthesis

Thanks for confirming that! Synthesis is the most current series of maps, which means they're not possible to upgrade to the newest/current series just yet. :)

Queen of Padlocks
"
"
dorkdude2 wrote:
"

great job

seeing as the latest set is going to be synthesis for a few more days this seems like the intended behavior...

perrhaps i dont know. maybe when my tabs from synthesis move over into standarrd and i can login to one of those characters it might show up with the option i dont know?

but theres definately no option for me to convert yet, and i would still have to 3 for 1 vend them to get anything other than scrolls of wisdom too.

i have 2 map tabs i tried putting maps in the other and its the same thing. theres no button or anything anywhere

There won't be a button for map tabs set to Synthesis just yet, as there is no map series to upgrade to (Synthesis is the current map series).

Queen of Padlocks
"
I have to report what it seems to be a bug : After converting maps in map stash tab in current version, all maps you add in the stash will go in invisible mods (the number of map in each tier of map does not change).

Could you please try re-instancing and see if that resolves the problem?
"
defektiv wrote:
I still got empty Remove Only map tabs sitting the back of my stash that won't go away. I don't see the button either. Is it only visible on tabs from previous leagues?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1760322092

The conversion button will only appear on tabs that have maps eligible to be converted - if the tab is empty the button won't be there since there are no maps to convert. In addition to this, I'm afraid we're still working on those Remove-Only tabs being removed, sorry for any inconvenience in the meantime!

Queen of Padlocks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info