3.6.6c Patch Notes

Thank the gods...well f$uck that. Thank GGG for giving us the ability to convert maps. Thank you so much.
I still got empty Remove Only map tabs sitting the back of my stash that won't go away. I don't see the button either. Is it only visible on tabs from previous leagues?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1760322092
Last edited by defektiv on Jun 3, 2019, 6:40:09 PM
"
defektiv wrote:
I still got empty Remove Only map tabs sitting the back of my stash that won't go away. I don't see the button either. Is it only visible on tabs from previous leagues?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1760322092

The conversion button will only appear on tabs that have maps eligible to be converted - if the tab is empty the button won't be there since there are no maps to convert. In addition to this, I'm afraid we're still working on those Remove-Only tabs being removed, sorry for any inconvenience in the meantime!
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
gg ggg!!
finally - map stash patch

edit: lol the button is not there for remove only tabs which just got dumped in to standard which means maps have to be removed 1 by 1 in to a normal non-remove only tab (which is also occupied by maps that would need to be removed 1 by 1) so you can use the perm tab with the convert feature...

WTF!? the hype died quickly

basically you need a 2nd empty map tab to leverage the convert feature and then empty it out after the conversion/move to the 1st/primary map tab so you can move more shit in to the 2nd to convert more/diff series so on and so forth
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Jun 3, 2019, 7:30:02 PM
"
cgexile wrote:
lol the button is not there for remove only tabs which just got dumped in to standard

We can't convert because there's no newer version to convert to. We are still in Synthesis map series!
Last edited by Zphyr on Jun 3, 2019, 7:27:43 PM
thank you

P.S.: now the last thing to do for stash tabs is to remove the remove-only ones from previous leagues that due to an error are still there.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Jun 3, 2019, 7:28:49 PM
"
Zphyr wrote:
"
cgexile wrote:
lol the button is not there for remove only tabs which just got dumped in to standard

We can't convert because there's no newer version to convert to. We are still in Synthesis map series!

No the feature actually works in my perm tab that had.. hell whatever beast series was. Works pretty good actually, but my other remove-only tabs that have older series that could be bumped to 3.6 don't have the feature so that's 100s of maps that can't get converted because they have to be moved out of the tab.

Edit: ok so what you can do is move the old series maps over and then vendor for conversion. That's still a bitch and it would have been nice to have the batch button in remove-only tabs so you can just convert and then at least moving once instead of moving, vendoring, moving, moving some more, vendorin, moving, etc etc.. etc
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Jun 3, 2019, 7:54:59 PM
"
cgexile wrote:
No the feature actually works in my perm tab that had.. hell whatever beast series was. Works pretty good actually, but my other remove-only tabs that have older series that could be bumped to 3.6 don't have the feature so that's 100s of maps that can't get converted because they have to be moved out of the tab.

Oh I misunderstood.

Could it be some kind of bug? They say it works on remove-only tabs. A few people are experiencing various issues with conversion as well.
I don't know if this is a bug, but it doesn't seem intuitive to me.

Elder maps don't convert to the same base map when sold to vendors. For example, when I vendor an elder burial chambers map to convert it to synthesis series, I get an elder barrows map. Is it supposed to work this way? Cause it's quite disappointing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info