Here’s an early look at the Berserker Ascendancy in Path of Exile: Legion!

"
Ozxell wrote:
"
Toralian wrote:
So you gave to ascendancy that was hungry for more defence options more damage instead? Brilliant...

that is the point of this class. we don't need 2 juggernauts for marauder.

Yeah, we need our 0,1% berserkers every league to stay 0,1%.
I recall GGG stating that there was going to be an ability to burn rage and turn it into a defensive buff. This could still be a skill gem, though it would be weird for a zerker only skill gem, unless they might be putting the ability to get RAGE on the passive tree.

Or they could have just changed their minds.

(EDIT) or a built in skill similar to detonate mines I suppose
Last edited by kaibraxton on Jun 1, 2019, 10:58:00 PM
"
kaibraxton wrote:
I recall GGG stating that there was going to be an ability to burn rage and turn it into a defensive buff. This could still be a skill gem, though it would be weird for a zerker only skill gem, unless they might be putting the ability to get RAGE on the passive tree.

It's probably Rite of Ruin's "Lose 0,1% of maximum Life per second per Rage while you are not losing Rage" now.
Last edited by Toralian on Jun 1, 2019, 11:05:59 PM
"
Toralian wrote:
"
Ozxell wrote:
"
Toralian wrote:
So you gave to ascendancy that was hungry for more defence options more damage instead? Brilliant...

that is the point of this class. we don't need 2 juggernauts for marauder.

Yeah, we need our 0,1% berserkers every league to stay 0,1%.

with the Ascendancy alone, the general public with 2/10/12, this with 50 rage, you will sit at (without counting 4 (Blitz) or 8 (Pain Reaver)

36% increased attack physical damage
150% increased damage
95% increased crit% for attacks
30% crit multiplier
87% increased attack speed
30% movement speed
12% to deal double damage
adds 20 to 30 physical damage to attack when you crit
Stunn Immune with at least 25 rage

Downside
Lose 5% hp per second while not losing rage

With this many multiplier before skill gems + gear, you can path your skill point into defensive node while maintain decent damage

Or you can just go pure damage for SC and kill it before you die.

Other Ascendancies do not provide this much raw melee-related mod alone
(Slayer has its Crit/accuracy/aoe/damage after rework that looks very interesting as well)
"
kaibraxton wrote:

It's in the Legion Page, there are supposed to be new rage generating skills, a skill that consumes them for a massive buff and an aura that does something with rage.
Guys dont forget that Warbringer is still a pretty good option.

Instant heal for not needing a life flask, endurance charge generation, life regen, mana regen, 100%+ inc damage from enduring and rallying cry spam. And then casual 10% inc attack speed and 30% inc attack damage.

Warbringer is still like the best ascendancy node of the whole game utility and stats from using the warcries usage wise, lol.
Last edited by The_Human_Tornado on Jun 1, 2019, 11:16:33 PM
"
Guys dont forget that Warbringer is still a pretty good option.

Instant heal for not needing a life flask, endurance charge generation, life regen, mana regen, 100%+ inc damage from enduring and rallying cry spam. And then casual 10% inc attack speed and 30% inc attack damage.

Warbringer is still like the best ascendancy node of the whole game utility and stats from using the warcries usage wise, lol.

That has actually been my favorite node. You can do some MoM builds with that and be pretty tanky. Makes lab very easy as well. I've never really liked all the downsides of zerker before but I will probably play as my starter this time around.
Lets see how far the MoM nerf goes with Inspiration being removed but for me Warbringer always compensated for the Berserker handicaps I played this stuff in SSF HC till 100 twice.
Since we won't be able to gain rage with War Cries anymore, will my Warchief Berserker be able to "Gain 1 Rage on hit with attacks" through totems?
Very Nice!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info