Here’s an early look at the Berserker Ascendancy in Path of Exile: Legion!

"
manowartank wrote:
5% degen
lack of defenses
lot of physical attack buffs
warcry boosted

Gruthkul's Pelt:
5% regen
240 hp
100% inc phys dmg
no spells (warcry is no spell)

So, 8000 hp Blood Magic pure physical (and chaos conversion) nobrainer zerker with abssal cry to poof legions could be a viable and actually strong option... 1 button cycloner, here we go again!

Thanks GGG, will buy support pack as reward lol. :)

Could you give us a POB link with this character at 8k HP? I tried and I hard-stuck in 6k
IGN: _Naroa_
how to work new rage double damage deal with paradoxica vaal rapier ?

you know these weapons already deal double damage with attack skill.
they hit %37 chance deal 4x damage ? or weapon affix incase new ascendancy ability ?
"
Hitma47 wrote:
explain blitz pls and also, still keep the degen for every rage????????? -.-'

That's why you are noob. The Degen is so negligible as a Marauder. Learn to play
"
fumoffu99 wrote:
"
Hitma47 wrote:
explain blitz pls and also, still keep the degen for every rage????????? -.-'

That's why you are noob. The Degen is so negligible as a Marauder. Learn to play

thanks noname ^^ but probably when i started tp play poe u was still in ur mother..
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
"
Mythreindeer wrote:
"
petxa wrote:

But this character is still too defenseless, weak, and easy to kill.

Yeah well, you want extra damage generation you have to come up with your own defenses. If the game gives you everything it wont be fun for very long.

Life, armour, enduring cry, stone golem, shield, aura - pick a few and have at it.

Or just play champion and have more of everything ... gl hf
40% MORE attack speed is the same as 40% more attacks per time period? If you don't already have any "More attack speed" modifiers, right?
Yea.

For example you are using multistrike and you have 10 attacks per second without Bliz charges on your main attack, then you have 10*1.4 = 14 attack per second with 20 Blitz Charges on your main attack.
"
Axtobrak wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:
200% crit chance vs 40% MORE attack speed. if you can't figure out that is an amazing trade there is no helping you

the difficulty is potentially keeping up the stacks. 5s duration. meh

You can't say 40% MORE attack speed; you start with 0% more atk speed and in a bad layout,5s duration is too short

This is only true if you are not moving so fast you go back in time ;)
Not a big fan of all this "charge" buff trend.

Sure, the numbers with all charges (blitz and rage) up look amazing, but the ramp up is pretty slow for rage, it goes down quite fast and blitz charges last only 5sec.

a trade, a disconnect, a death, a flask refill portal out, a phase boss or some long dodge time and poof, you are left with a pretty mutch an unascended marauder that will take a lot of time to get his charges back.

i can see the fun playing around at 30 APS or more, but getting those charges and keeping them up may not be so fun in the end.

"
trixxar wrote:
40% MORE attack speed is the same as 40% more attacks per time period? If you don't already have any "More attack speed" modifiers, right?

"more" is always "more", different sources of more dont add together, they always multiply in a layer by themselves. So even if you have already different sources of more attack speed its still literally 40% more attack speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info