Here’s an early look at the Berserker Ascendancy in Path of Exile: Legion!

The node that grants the tripling of rage effects has reminder text which lists exactly what effects those are. Those specific things are what's tripled, not any other effects.

I should also point out that there is a missing reminder text on the Blitz node that wasn't finished in time to be captured here, stating that Blitz charges have a base duration of 5 seconds (as opposed to 10, which is the standard base charge duration).
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
The node that grants the tripling of rage effects has reminder text which lists exactly what effects those are. Those specific things are what's tripled, not any other effects.

I should also point out that there is a missing reminder text on the Blitz node that wasn't finished in time to be captured here, stating that Blitz charges have a base duration of 5 seconds (as opposed to 10, which is the standard base charge duration).

Thank Mark_GGG for quick clarification

awesome, so we are with:
losing 5% life
12.5% chance to deal double damage

still has
150% attack damage
75% increase attack speed
30% movement speed

there is a lot of skills we can benefit from rage then
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

all right, it is a wording game, isn't it
Well cool fuck 10% increased damage taken, with all this cool new stuff nobody needs those 40% more damage anymore.
"
Kuroyuki wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

Thank Mark_GGG for quick clarification

awesome, so we are with:
losing 5% life
12.5% chance to deal double damage

still has
150% attack damage
75% increase attack speed
30% movement speed

there is a lot of skills we can benefit from rage then

That is such an incredible deal. I can't believe how much better zerker is now.

Both slayer and zerker have so much crit power now that it feel like GGG is going to dig themselves into a hole where they are forced to nerf crit for everyone yet again because melee league will be heavily crit slayer and crit rage zerkers.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

the blitz charges, is the duration refreshed with each charge gained, or do they have their own duration separately? (falling off as you gain them)

also, do they fall off one at a time or as a whole. like if you have 20 stacks then 5 seconds is up do they all go away

either way it works 5 second duration really limits its use. forcing you to invest much more into crit chance than i initially thought would be necessary.
still a very power group of points though.
Neat.
KenMan
Wow, this looks amazing. Feel so bad for gladiators.
So you gave to ascendancy that was hungry for more defence options more damage instead? Brilliant...
Last edited by Toralian on Jun 1, 2019, 10:39:51 PM
"
Toralian wrote:
So you gave to ascendancy that was hungry for more defence options more damage instead? Brilliant...

that is the point of this class. we don't need 2 juggernauts for marauder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info