[3.8] FrozenSentinel's Lightning Fast Budget Magic Finder - 500% Movespeed & 110% Item Quantity

"
Gavlow wrote:
"
RanZZa wrote:
Divination destile with soul catcher still work in 3.7 ?

Yes and it works great with increased effect of flasks!

PS: Can we please please have an update on the tankier variant for 3.7? Thanks!

Soul catcher up all time but, divination distile not active all time.
Whats Wrong?
"
RanZZa wrote:
"
Gavlow wrote:
"
RanZZa wrote:
Divination destile with soul catcher still work in 3.7 ?

Yes and it works great with increased effect of flasks!

PS: Can we please please have an update on the tankier variant for 3.7? Thanks!

Soul catcher up all time but, divination distile not active all time.
Whats Wrong?

u need to be using a skill b4 u use soul catcher so that your mana isnt full and it cant regenerate because of soulcatcher
IGN: hyrenfreak
Last edited by hyrenfreak on Jun 21, 2019, 6:01:33 PM
Which build variant do you prefer?
IGN: hyrenfreak
Guys here's a tip if you don't have the currency to buy rigwalds quills... or maybe even if you have rigwalds, you should still maybe try this one out.

Buy a voidfletcher quiver. For about 20-30c

Basically this combines my favorite bow build ever (the voidfletcher one) with MF. I only changed this quiver and I already see big improvements in clearing speeds specially the rare legions and other single target mobs.

I'm not sure if it cancels the item quantity drop from windripper (talking about the killing frozen enemies, but finishing them off with the void skill)

So far I'm glad that I can combine void with MF... I might even do some more changes to boost up the defenses a bit in the future while sacrificing some movement speed and what not.
So far im quite enjoying this build, yet i have some survival problems.
Im @ lvl 77 Stuckt mapping, really have problems with map bosses and instadeathes.

After buying into the first items im pretty broke now, i would really appreciate any help, on what to go for next.
What would hevae the biggest impact, dmg wise i think quality gems first.

As most of my deathes come from long fights where i have problems keepint flasks up. Any suggestions ?
Hi there, what would you recommend for a non-MF version ? I'm not used to bow builds, and I have a really good timeless jewel which gives me 240% phys dps + 80% projectile damage (Top part of the tree) and was wondering if it wasn't better to capitalize on more dps than magic find for monolith speedruns. I can't find any bow builds focused on farming legion content as fast as possible (Monoliths and 4 way bosses fights) so i'm pretty lost.

Apparently, according to Grimro, MF isn't that profitable in this league because lots of drops arent affected that much by MF (Referring to this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEjA3lcbiNI).

What do you think about that ?

Anyway, thanks for your build mate !
"
I haven't gone blood magic yet, and the mana does feel pretty bad. I slapped a lvl 1 vaal clarity on for boss fights.

I got a Viridian Jewel with "+2 mana gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks" and it seems to work pretty well. I can't say that I have tested it out on tougher bosses without adds. Since I don't have any good jewels anyway, I didn't lose much putting this 2c one in.

At 91 and around 50 quant (not blood magic) this is feeling pretty good. For damage, I am running 3 damage flasks, dying sun, diamond, atziri's promise It's pretty stupid not to have an "of heat" on the diamond... lol. Still need the +2 helmet enchant and I'm trying to save for it and get to around 95. Using poacher's mark and a blue dream.

For defense, I have around 4k life and I'm using sand stance from Flesh and Stone aura and not dying much anymore.

I have no idea how optimized this is but it seems to work ok. If anyone has any suggestions my character is L_Fragile.
"
ZoomX wrote:
Guys here's a tip if you don't have the currency to buy rigwalds quills... or maybe even if you have rigwalds, you should still maybe try this one out.

Buy a voidfletcher quiver. For about 20-30c

Basically this combines my favorite bow build ever (the voidfletcher one) with MF. I only changed this quiver and I already see big improvements in clearing speeds specially the rare legions and other single target mobs.

I'm not sure if it cancels the item quantity drop from windripper (talking about the killing frozen enemies, but finishing them off with the void skill)

So far I'm glad that I can combine void with MF... I might even do some more changes to boost up the defenses a bit in the future while sacrificing some movement speed and what not.

Thanks a lot! This is a solid advice, really help me now in the early mapping and I was struggling with damage against fat rares and legion stuff.
Here is an updated "tanky" tree.

https://pastebin.com/28CckXh9

Keep in mind he is using 50 life abyssal jewels (which don't exist anymore) to inflate this total. Its probably closer to ~3760 life with perfect rolled abyss jewels.
What other quiver would you recommend instead of the Rigwald's Quills since its almost 10 ex currently and that is a absurd price ?
Any ideas would be great

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info