[3.8] FrozenSentinel's Lightning Fast Budget Magic Finder - 500% Movespeed & 110% Item Quantity

Ok, this tree is based on the tankier version of TiMe4FiGhT build.
Here is what i changed so far:
1) I use Blue Dream (nightmare not nececery, 1% block only) to get power charges from kills. (so far, the only change i did in tree)
2) Insted of assasin mark, i use poacher's mark.
3) On our 4's accendensy im gona take "Endless Munitions".
4) Im using 2 vaal's. Haste + Grace.
5) Also using Cwdt+immortal call (1'st lvl both). To give us a second chance from time to time.

Why not Fast and deadly, couse im not using my blink arrow that mutch, only some times to make a decoy or get over obsticle. The lack of atack speed i compensate with my perma vaal haste (not perma :( actualy).
If i take the Endless Munitions, we get +1 arrow to our tornado shot, every shot. Wich means alot of damage that gona chain+fork and etc. Also the +50% to area effect gona help our herald of ice make his work better.

The dilema i got now, is what to use in my 4 link (so far, dont have 5/6 link bow) herald of ice. I try hypotermia, didnt like it. So far my best options are innervate or ice bite, onslouth (we can get this from jewel).

https://pastebin.com/sUpyZggw

Hope you like it :)
Last edited by Dhula on Jun 19, 2019, 9:44:45 PM
Can the tankier version do eldered t16 maps?
On the power charge generation, poachers mark, blue dream. Just noticed there is a passive right to the right of Resourcefulness which give 4% power charge on kill.
Hello.

Is there a specific reason, why you haven't updated the tankier version to the 3.7 Skill Tree yet with the new changes?:)

Hey there, love the build!

I die quite a lot though. Can you please update your tankier variant to 3.7 on POB please? :)
I'm thinking to respeccing my pathfinder of lvl 88 to this build. However I wonder up to what Map Tier is this build able to clear with ease? I've completed the atlas, so I don't care for boss kills
"
Crowfax wrote:
I'm thinking to respeccing my pathfinder of lvl 88 to this build. However I wonder up to what Map Tier is this build able to clear with ease? I've completed the atlas, so I don't care for boss kills

If you read the past few pages I think you'll see that the build works and probably ok for higher tier maps even but legion rares are hard. In my experience with this build, I would not respec until you are 90+ and probably 95 based on others thoughts.
I have about 25 ex right now on LSC. Anyone playing the build tell me if that is A: Enough to get it going and B: what tier of maps can I reliably expect to farm on that budget.
"
redmalloc wrote:
"
Crowfax wrote:

I am an idiot and levelled with this, without reading all the comments. Can anyone suggest skill/build to use before hitting level 90?

I want to be clearing low tier (1-5) maps with the legion mechanic. At the moment i am lvl 70 and have mods/some of the gear.

This is my first time playing a bow build so im a bit lost on what to do.
I appreciate any help!

My profile:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ChasingDeath/characters

Edit: im at 2k hp and tool tip dmg around 3200 xD

Best regards!
Last edited by ChasingDeath on Jun 20, 2019, 3:21:23 PM
"
ChasingDeath wrote:
"
redmalloc wrote:
"
Crowfax wrote:

I am an idiot and levelled with this, without reading all the comments. Can anyone suggest skill/build to use before hitting level 90?

I want to be clearing low tier (1-5) maps with the legion mechanic. At the moment i am lvl 70 and have mods/some of the gear.

This is my first time playing a bow build so im a bit lost on what to do.
I appreciate any help!

My profile:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ChasingDeath/characters

Edit: im at 2k hp and tool tip dmg around 3200 xD

Best regards!

I would drop blood magic and chain and pick up whatever mana leech nodes you need in the bottom right corner until you get some more levels in you and your gems you can just respec out later. I would put edwa in the red socket and the green you can put ice bite or added cold. That should be enough damage to get you moving. You can also toss on some rings/amulets with flat/edwa/crit. If my memory is correct ice bite is better than added cold at 6 frenzies but you would want to look that up first or pob it. you may also need to take a link out of your herald, im not sure how much mana that is eating up as is, curse on hit ass mark is what i would go. You could also drop grace for now and go with wrath.
Last edited by rapph on Jun 20, 2019, 3:33:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info