[3.8] FrozenSentinel's Lightning Fast Budget Magic Finder - 500% Movespeed & 110% Item Quantity

Divination destile with soul catcher still work in 3.7 ?
"
RanZZa wrote:
Divination destile with soul catcher still work in 3.7 ?

Yes and it works great with increased effect of flasks!

PS: Can we please please have an update on the tankier variant for 3.7? Thanks!
"
rapph wrote:
I have about 25 ex right now on LSC. Anyone playing the build tell me if that is A: Enough to get it going and B: what tier of maps can I reliably expect to farm on that budget.

25 is easily enough, I'm running on much less than that myself right now. I haven't gone full MF yet but the damage is good even at T16.
Gotta go fast
"
rapph wrote:

Thanks for the tips, now i got around 5,5k dmg but the mana issues are real.
Ill try to get some more levels somehow and hope it gets betters.
Good day to you @TiMe4FiGhT
In all of my nearly 2k hours of PoE I never really tried out MF builds (or any archer builds at all since I always played ssf or hcssf), so I finally decided to give it a try in SC.
I've made the same mistake everybody else here made and started leveling with this setup, pre-purchasing some of the expensive items beforehand. After finishing acts I understood how much of a mistake I've done because running blood magic without one shotting packs simply seemed impossible, so I decided to read comments and... well you know the rest.
Right now I'm trying to lvl in white maps with windripper on 5L:
RoA-AddCold-EleDmG-Conc-AddLight and it seems to be doing alright even on 1.4k hp.
Even though I seem to be doing fine, I still can't quite understand when that exact moment to switch to the build shall be. I have everything besides: quiver-rings-jewels (which might as well say I have nothing, since everything else is cheap).
In your guide you kept mentioning the more "standard tornado builds" which are those exactly? I can't seem to find any of those that are not legacy-bullshit.
I'm sorry in advance, since I can't imagine the frustration you feel of people not reading your disclaimer at the start of the 1st post, I just fooled myself by reading "Budget MF" and jumped at it thinking I'll do alright.
Best regards
Hello, first of all, thanks for the build mate, looks good. I can tell you put some effort into this. Highly appreciated.

My friend has been playing this one since the beginning of Legion while I do ED/Contagion on low tiers. I always wanted to play a bow char, so this might be a good opportunity for me, especially now that you have added a tankier version with 4k life...

Im at work and do not have access to PoB or anything, would you be so kind and sum up for me what the downside to the tanky upgrade is? Have you lowered MS oder MF to achieve that life pool?

How high can you push with the 4k version? Do you think it enables T10+ maps without dying all the time?

Hello, nice guide!
I'm almost getting into mapping; Anyone can help me with a budget suggetions? The quiver is pretty expensive atm, and should i use the pariah rings from the beggining?
Thanks!
EDIT:
Sorry just found my answer.

"
"
DevilMayCry93 wrote:
You can easily level with Rain of Arrows with some cheap uniques.

I always use the following:

Storm Cloud (is enough damage until you have your Windripper)
Hyrri's Bite (viable until you have your Rigwald's Quills)
Prismweave
Wake of Destruction (huge damage boost)
Thief's Torment
Karui Ward
Lochtonial Caress

As gem links is used Rain of Arrows with Onslaught (can be switched later if damage is too low), Added Cold, Added Lightning, Elemental Damage With Attack Skills, Concentrated Effect,...

Hope this helps a bit!
Last edited by diestroz on Jun 21, 2019, 9:21:28 AM
"
"
rapph wrote:
I have about 25 ex right now on LSC. Anyone playing the build tell me if that is A: Enough to get it going and B: what tier of maps can I reliably expect to farm on that budget.

25 is easily enough, I'm running on much less than that myself right now. I haven't gone full MF yet but the damage is good even at T16.

Are you happy with your current tree? The leech you get from the Lioneye's fall/claw nodes is good enough?
"
redmalloc wrote:
"
"
rapph wrote:

Are you happy with your current tree? The leech you get from the Lioneye's fall/claw nodes is good enough?

I haven't gone blood magic yet, and the mana does feel pretty bad. I slapped a lvl 1 vaal clarity on for boss fights.
Gotta go fast
Im currently playing with an aura+curse bot. What would be a good Herald of Ice 6link? I dont need curse on hit+gem which leaves me with 2 available gems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info