[3.8] FrozenSentinel's Lightning Fast Budget Magic Finder - 500% Movespeed & 110% Item Quantity

How big a damage boost is rigwalds compared to hyrri's demise? Kind of don't feel like spending 7.5 exalts on it if it's minimal.
Posting back results of getting all flasks/gear(but few MS related jewels, which would lower dmg anyway)
Investments - ~20ex
Max dmg tooltip = ~60k TS
Max achieved MS = +297%
Max MF = +95% (missing +%to flask effects from 1 jewel and 2% on boots)

Ran bout 150 t2 glaciers
All mobs basically 1-shot-die.

LOOT : 1ex. yes. 1 ex. (i dont count splinters/chaos drops, which would be total about 1 more ex)

Nope, +95%MF buff always on me(im smashing flasks).

So am i doing something wrong??????????
only thing i would think of - i need to open chests(from legion big mobs) under full MF95% buff and not after i clear map, otherwise i call this a total waste of time end currency. What's ur results with this guys?
"
CVgMaDBgOD wrote:
Posting back results of getting all flasks/gear(but few MS related jewels, which would lower dmg anyway)
Investments - ~20ex
Max achieved MS = +297%

Ran bout 150 t2 glaciers

LOOT : 1ex. yes. 1 ex. (i dont count splinters/chaos drops, which would be total about 1 more ex)

only thing i would think of - i need to open chests(from legion big mobs) under full MF95% buff and not after i clear map, otherwise i call this a total waste of time end currency. What's ur results with this guys?

I was under the impression that the chests have their own MF values assigned to them and your characters MF has nothing to do with the chest contents. I actually think MF on glacier is a waste of time to be honest. MS should be the main priority.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
CVgMaDBgOD wrote:
"
Jewels for sure.

idk where u guys getting good dps jewels if i search for 15+ele dmg to attacks + 15+cold/light/fire to bows (just THREE mods) and im getting 5-6 results including offline ones. but OP somehow uses jewels with up to 70 cold dps etc. cool cool

so what's the good tooltip TS dmg would be? got mine to ~28k unbuff (with ele dmg gem instead of critical strike one)

He's linked jewels from pre-nerf. He mentions this in the OP:

"
We dropped unnatural instinct because of the nerf and picked up some of the new movement speed / bow damage nodes. Overall we gain about 10% total DPS from the tree (This will likely be offset by the abyss jewel nerfs).

I'm running jewels that were on average 100c each.

These boost my tooltip in hideout from 16k to 31.7k. This has been enough to run up to low level reds so far, I haven't tried anything above that as I'm still paying attention to xp for leveling.

Here is the search query I used to find jewels. It's a bit rough, you still need to filter through them manually to pick the best ones.

http://poe.trade/search/asatoratoorido

Hello im new in this topic. I have to say this: i dont know where did you get this jewels for 100c it's really funny. All jewels u show there are over 1 ex and closer to 2ex. No arguing just saying.
Bought all yours gear. I paid about 21/22ex for all item including jewels. I don't even have 10k dmg in ho xD. Yes, i know that i have 75lvl. I dont even have all resists with your items, maybe with flask i have about 50%. Any suggestions without getting more levels? Don't know how to link items there but they are the same like in topic. Sorry also for my English and i repeat: im not arguing, just saiyng, im angry dieing 5 times in one 4tier map xD

Greetings!

Okay i did it. I put items there. Greetings again.
Last edited by eroskox on Aug 5, 2019, 12:40:51 PM
"
eroskox wrote:

Hello im new in this topic. I have to say this: i dont know where did you get this jewels for 100c it's really funny. All jewels u show there are over 1 ex and closer to 2ex. No arguing just saying.
Bought all yours gear. I paid about 21/22ex for all item including jewels. I don't even have 10k dmg in ho xD. Yes, i know that i have 75lvl. I dont even have all resists with your items, maybe with flask i have about 50%. Any suggestions without getting more levels? Don't know how to link items there but they are the same like in topic. Sorry also for my English and i repeat: im not arguing, just saiyng, im angry dieing 5 times in one 4tier map xD

Spoiler
Greetings!

- As you said... levels. This is not a build for level 75. Level 85 maybe. Level 95 is good.
- You're not using the Soul Catcher flask? Without this, it's difficult to keep your mana low enough to keep Divination Distillate up. It de-activates as soon as your health and mana are topped up.
- You don't need mana flasks, replace those - Jade flask is a must, it boosts your defense through raw evasion and speed through queen of the forest.
- If you're only seeing 50 resist with Divination Distillate up, and you can't keep it up, you're running zero resists. That would explain a lot of deaths...
- Craft your flasks / buy ones to match the build guide.
- Buy an uber lab carry and finish out your ascendancies.

Jewel pricing... yes, my jewels are showing as 1-2ex each at the moment, however, you don't buy those. Keep refreshing the market, buy them slowly as they come up. Took me a week to get mine, buying 1 per day on average, and the price range was very big - I got one for 20c, another I spent 1ex on, but I only went over 100c once. And I just finished collecting them last week, prices haven't changed that much in the last few days!

What I do when I'm shopping is refresh my poe.trade filter whenever I portal back to my HO. Buying those 6 jewels took literally thousands of refreshes.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
banthom wrote:
"
CVgMaDBgOD wrote:
Investments - ~20ex
Max achieved MS = +297%

Ran bout 150 t2 glaciers

I was under the impression that the chests have their own MF values assigned to them and your characters MF has nothing to do with the chest contents. I actually think MF on glacier is a waste of time to be honest. MS should be the main priority.
Correct on the chests. Glacier doesn't drop anything noteworthy that I'm aware of. If you're going for raw currency drops, maybe? I always pick a map with something in addition to raw currency though, if you run Burial Chambers, at least you have a chance of dropping a Doctor as well.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
CVgMaDBgOD wrote:
Investments - ~20ex
Max achieved MS = +297%

Ran bout 150 t2 glaciers

Hello, first forgive me for my English. Second, I have made two different farm, the first was 50 glacier, the result was 687 chaos. The second was also 50 maps on alleways, the result was 606 chaos, in both cases excluding exalteds.
When you do these routes of farm you have to save all the currency that you fall because in the end it adds up a lot.

Sorry, but why in the PoB build is Elemental Damage with attacks support to Tornado shot, but there is Increased Critical Strike Chance support?
del
Last edited by Ismail69 on Aug 13, 2019, 9:12:49 PM
"
eroskox wrote:

Greetings!

Same here, waste of EX...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info