[3.8] FrozenSentinel's Lightning Fast Budget Magic Finder - 500% Movespeed & 110% Item Quantity

"
Zenminded wrote:
Great guide.

Question on mana and blood rage.

Currently I´m reserving my mana by having HoI, Precision and Grace active. I have 789 mana out of which 780 is reserved.

Blood rage slotted in the Pariah Unset Ring is at lvl 18 with a mana cost for usage of 16.

As I only hav 9 mana to spend , how are you guys using your blood rage?
Either link precision to blood magic, or skip it. Eventually you might get good enough gear to max your QOTF ev rating without needing Grace.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Guys, I have a problem, I want to use blood magic, but when I use I have a low hp and I die too often.and therefore I do not have res

what i should to do ?
And im 90% 1 shoted(legion on t1map)
Last edited by IchigoPL on Jul 31, 2019, 12:43:49 AM
"
IchigoPL wrote:
Guys, I have a problem, I want to use blood magic, but when I use I have a low hp and I die too often.and therefore I do not have res

what i should to do ?
And im 90% 1 shoted(legion on t1map)

- Levels. This is not a character for level 72. 82, maybe. 90 is better.
- Jewels. You really require good jewels for this to work. Otherwise we just don't have enough DPS from the tree.
- Helmet enchant. You've dropped how many Exalt for a 6L windripper, biscos, goldwyrm, and you've skipped a min 33% damage multiplier that's cheaper than any of those. 66% if you get a +2 projectiles enchant.
- Lab. Buy an uberlab carry and fill out those ascendancy points!

You should ditch all your MF gear for the now, put on rares with lots of life and resists, grind out another 15-20 levels, then start equipping your MF gear a piece at a time, running a few maps to check if you're still safe enough.
So it is the jewels that add the damage? I clear a lot of the easy legion mobs quick but the rares take forever.

Also what are good mods for a quiver if I can't get a rigwalds?
Last edited by Laere on Aug 1, 2019, 12:07:01 PM
"
Laere wrote:
So it is the jewels that add the damage? I clear a lot of the easy legion mobs quick but the rares take forever.

Also what are good mods for a quiver if I can't get a rigwalds?
Yes, jewels account for a LOT of damage. My Path of Building gives Tornado Shot 194,523 DPS. Without my jewels, that is 97,697 - so jewels are just under half my total DPS. Scrimping on them isn't good advice. :)

Until you can afford Rigwalds, grab Hyrri's Bite or Hyrri's Demise.
"
Im seriously amazed by this build, in a good and bad way at the same time :)

Im now quite some currency into the endgame build, a few pages ago i was at around ~lvl 75 i asked for some advice and massivly respeced my skills.
After a while i had the gear to skill back, and now i reached a certain point im not too happy with. Im completly stuck at lvl 89, with ~1300 deaths.
On the other hand i generate a good amount of currency, i have two doctors and an additional ~25ex sitting in my stash.

Any guess what i could do to? I guess next thing would be devoto's but that takes away even more life. A good rare helmet maybe
The jewels with +35-40 and good stats are insane to pass by....

Really nice gear, I would go for Devoto's next personally. Also grab a movespeed corrupt or enchant for your boots =)
Gotta go fast
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Zenminded wrote:
Great guide.

Question on mana and blood rage.

Currently I´m reserving my mana by having HoI, Precision and Grace active. I have 789 mana out of which 780 is reserved.

Blood rage slotted in the Pariah Unset Ring is at lvl 18 with a mana cost for usage of 16.

As I only hav 9 mana to spend , how are you guys using your blood rage?
Either link precision to blood magic, or skip it. Eventually you might get good enough gear to max your QOTF ev rating without needing Grace.

Grace isn't just for evasion, it's for the watcher's eye movement speed.
Gotta go fast
When running this build do you guys just pick up currency items and items worth picking up? Do you both picking up rares?
Last edited by Laere on Aug 2, 2019, 11:28:01 AM
Hey guys ! I'm just trying to run the build, arleady bought nearly everything i need ( just have a rare helmet since devoto's with the enchant is a bit expansive, and my jewels aren't rly bests actually, but well ), but i'm only lvl 62.

I can equip the helmet lvl 70, but which lvl i'll need to start playing the build ? I feel like i'll need like 90 atleast to have the stats nodes in the tree, since for now, even if i'm trying to get to the intel / str nodes, i'm really low.

Ty boys :)
Haha im so frustrated actually. Wasted 5 days to get lvl90 + ~18ex worth of items so far
Yeah my jewels are not that great but they do have +~10-15 of each type of dmg/onslaught/AS/crit mult/ etc, the ones OP shows are like 500000ex(yeah they are not, but also not 1ex as stated in guide, not at all)

To say even more - im not getting GLACIERS BACK. AT ALL. WUUUT???? My cyclone had 1-3 maps back each time

My tornado shot is 9k dmg(omegalul?)

In conclusion - SEND HELP ASAP

(https://imgur.com/a/8g99z4r my stats + ts tooltip, tree is 95% like in pastebin of this thread, gear is in profile)
Last edited by CVgMaDBgOD on Aug 2, 2019, 3:48:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info