[3.8] FrozenSentinel's Lightning Fast Budget Magic Finder - 500% Movespeed & 110% Item Quantity

"
thepipen wrote:
"
"
Miochan wrote:
I'm trying this build out atm, and my problem is that my divination flask doesn't stay up because i heal to fast, that I don't have max res or the effect while flask is active.

I go over this in the guide.

What u need its to keep killing fast to have charge on the SoulCatcher flask always up~ so u wont gain/leech any mana when u kill.

keep that flask up and everything will b fine.. (keep hitting blood rage always)

If for some reason u stop killing and u dont have soul catcher flask charges, ur mana will fill again and u need to kill n repeat :D

this, exactly.
Gotta go fast
"
Ðiablek wrote:
hey there i have a question about freez and shock the mob this is my setup alredy, i really no have idea if swap some gem

This looks good, I wouldn't bother with HH though. I don't really think it adds much value to this build unless you want to do a self temp chains variant.
Gotta go fast
"
davenjames wrote:

My damage only reaches to 25k on PoB is there anything im missing out?

I have 5 abyss jewels that add to bow damage...

Am i doing something wrong?

Right away I see that your herald of ice isn't linked to the supports, your WR is fairly low roll, and judging by the linked flasks you probably aren't using a diamond.
Gotta go fast
https://pastebin.com/z0w0z8hM

what is my wrong about that build? I want to farm Shaped glacier but my clear speed is slow :/ and dying to bleeding i'll change my flask which one should i change? can you help please.
Looks very good, cant wait for next league to play this :)
"
PATHG10 wrote:

what is my wrong about that build? I want to farm Shaped glacier but my clear speed is slow :/ and dying to bleeding i'll change my flask which one should i change? can you help please.
Only 2 things that pop out right away... your jewels need some serious upgrading. That Cataclysm splinter is giving you a whole 117.1 damage! For comparison, my worst jewel is 1525 extra DPS. My average is 1840 DPS.

Also, flask quality. I run my Diamond as anti-bleed, and I'm just careful around curses.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
PATHG10 wrote:

Only 2 things that pop out right away... your jewels need some serious upgrading. That Cataclysm splinter is giving you a whole 117.1 damage! For comparison, my worst jewel is 1525 extra DPS. My average is 1840 DPS.

Also, flask quality. I run my Diamond as anti-bleed, and I'm just careful around curses.

thank you
Im seriously amazed by this build, in a good and bad way at the same time :)

Im now quite some currency into the endgame build, a few pages ago i was at around ~lvl 75 i asked for some advice and massivly respeced my skills.
After a while i had the gear to skill back, and now i reached a certain point im not too happy with. Im completly stuck at lvl 89, with ~1300 deaths.
On the other hand i generate a good amount of currency, i have two doctors and an additional ~25ex sitting in my stash.

Any guess what i could do to? I guess next thing would be devoto's but that takes away even more life. A good rare helmet maybe
The jewels with +35-40 and good stats are insane to pass by....

Hello if i want to start to tanky build which node for Unnatural Instict jewel?
Great guide.

Question on mana and blood rage.

Currently I´m reserving my mana by having HoI, Precision and Grace active. I have 789 mana out of which 780 is reserved.

Blood rage slotted in the Pariah Unset Ring is at lvl 18 with a mana cost for usage of 16.

As I only hav 9 mana to spend , how are you guys using your blood rage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info