[3.8] FrozenSentinel's Lightning Fast Budget Magic Finder - 500% Movespeed & 110% Item Quantity

"

A fun thing for you to experiment with is permanent uptime vaal clarity for free skill usage with self temp chains, great synergy with HH. It would allow you to drop blood magic support for something else.

Also if you are looking at my latest PoB, those aren't real jewels that I have, they are just the "ideal" jewel. a 90% perfect jewel would probably cost much less and only give you a tiny loss to overall dps.

Sounds very interresting, can you ellaborate on the vaal clarity? How should it work? :) iv got some time and ex to sink in.[/quote]

Shackles of the wretched + self inflicted temporal chains makes buffs on you expire slower (Such as HH buffs and vaal skills) while not increasing soul gain prevention time. This makes it super easy to get permanent uptime on vaal skills.

Vaal clarity makes skills cost 0 mana. If you could spend mana, then pop vaal clarity and soul catcher, you don't need the blood magic gem at all.[/quote]

Ahh, cool. I'll try it right away! sounds fun!
i am doing a modified version of this build with lesser IIQ focus more on killing legion quickly as i mainly us it for glacier only.

if i am using assassin mark ring what link do i go for HoI

Last edited by alls92 on Jul 14, 2019, 2:25:08 AM
these mf rangers seem to be completely squishy shit to be honest.

2k life, almost impossible to cap res with mf equip
...ouch
How do you did the uber lab i just finish my third and its so close, if you have some idea on what i can change on my stuff ? maybe play another thing that TS ?
"
Niico75 wrote:
How do you did the uber lab i just finish my third and its so close, if you have some idea on what i can change on my stuff ? maybe play another thing that TS ?

thats the point :

you even with 6l will struggle there, this is a sign that this kind of build just is weak and inferior and basically just useful to clear white and yellow maps without having a deathfest

i will delete my deadeye, [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Clint on Jul 14, 2019, 2:30:04 PM
"
bex_HB wrote:
"
Niico75 wrote:

thats the point :

you even with 6l will struggle there, this is a sign that this kind of build just is weak and inferior and basically just useful to clear white and yellow maps without having a deathfest

i will delete my deadeye, [Removed by Support]

You clearly aren't understanding the point of the build.

As you said "struggles to cap resists", this build has no issues capping resists.

Also, yes, it is designed to speed run white and yellow maps, check the youtube video, it does this very well.

This is also not a boss killer, or a red tier mapper, it just makes a lot of currency very quickly.

If you really want to be able to do more difficult content, just drop the MF gear for some good rares / uniques and you will crush all content.

I'm guessing you didn't read the whole guide anyway though or you would know this stuff.
Gotta go fast
Weak XD
IGN: RainbowLotus - Protip_Maraude
"
AntiMagicDuck wrote:
LUL Goldwyrm, 2 white socket Pariah's, Bisco's Leash, Queen of the Forest, Devoto's, Windripper. Why bother calling this budget when it's like a 14ex build when you can go Vaal Ice Nova for a 3rd of the price and 10x the effectiveness? It's a less good Monolith clear for more ex than every other Monolith clearer.

FYI, those items were super cheap when the build was first introduced, it's not OP's fault MF suddenly became meta. Also, did OP say anywhere in the post that you have to get all of those items all at once? You know it is possible to get items 1 by 1 as you are able to afford them, Durp.

Also, before I got my HH and Inspired Learning, I was clearing glacier in like 40-50 secs.. Now I clear in 20-35 (depending on how many monolith mobs) secs TOPS. My record was 100 glaciers in 1 hour and 5 minutes. The currency per hour of this build cannot be compared to any other build for sure.

My burial chamber clear time before HH and Inspired was like 2 - 2:20 min, now it's like 1:30 - 1:40 TOPS.

I can bet anything my currency per hour is much, much higher than your ice nova character.

You miss the entire point of the build, do you even read the original post? Or are you just sad you don't understand what the build is aiming for?

For the rest of you exiles ~ a little bit of a flex and what 2 weeks of dedicated farming can do for you, my next biggest upgrade would be a +2 projectiles devotos, those run about 40 ex right now, but I can probably make that in two days. I can also get a 6-l QoTF to get my innervate setup which would boost my dps quite a bit. I'm at the point where my damage isn't lacking, but who doesn't want more dps?

I made a bit of a adjustment to the original build, since I have a HH, i went with a single pariah and a ventors to have some resistances. Also, I don't use divination distillate as I felt that was a little bit too clunky for my taste. My res is not capped, but that doesn't matter as I have an HH and Inspired stealing mega buffs and giving me uber speed. My skill tree is also adjusted quite a bit, I skipped all flask nodes and got a Lioneye's fall to convert those juicy claw and dagger nodes into bow modifiers. The original bow nodes kind of suck because they have damage over time which is completely useless for us.

Btw for all of you saying I have no life, I work 6 days a week, I make no excuses, and shouldn't you if you are running this build this league.. It is a godlike currency maker and the most fun in PoE I've had in all 3 seasons I've played.

Last edited by aykay317 on Jul 14, 2019, 11:55:42 PM
"
aykay317 wrote:
"
AntiMagicDuck wrote:
LUL Goldwyrm, 2 white socket Pariah's, Bisco's Leash, Queen of the Forest, Devoto's, Windripper. Why bother calling this budget when it's like a 14ex build when you can go Vaal Ice Nova for a 3rd of the price and 10x the effectiveness? It's a less good Monolith clear for more ex than every other Monolith clearer.

FYI, those items were super cheap when the build was first introduced, it's not OP's fault MF suddenly became meta. Also, did OP say anywhere in the post that you have to get all of those items all at once? You know it is possible to get items 1 by 1 as you are able to afford them, Durp.

Also, before I got my HH and Inspired Learning, I was clearing glacier in like 40-50 secs.. Now I clear in 20-35 (depending on how many monolith mobs) secs TOPS. My record was 100 glaciers in 1 hour and 5 minutes. The currency per hour of this build cannot be compared to any other build for sure.

My burial chamber clear time before HH and Inspired was like 2 - 2:20 min, now it's like 1:30 - 1:40 TOPS.

I can bet anything my currency per hour is much, much higher than your ice nova character.

You miss the entire point of the build, do you even read the original post? Or are you just sad you don't understand what the build is aiming for?

For the rest of you exiles ~ a little bit of a flex and what 2 weeks of dedicated farming can do for you, my next biggest upgrade would be a +2 projectiles devotos, those run about 40 ex right now, but I can probably make that in two days. I can also get a 6-l QoTF to get my innervate setup which would boost my dps quite a bit. I'm at the point where my damage isn't lacking, but who doesn't want more dps?

I made a bit of a adjustment to the original build, since I have a HH, i went with a single pariah and a ventors to have some resistances. Also, I don't use divination distillate as I felt that was a little bit too clunky for my taste. My res is not capped, but that doesn't matter as I have an HH and Inspired stealing mega buffs and giving me uber speed. My skill tree is also adjusted quite a bit, I skipped all flask nodes and got a Lioneye's fall to convert those juicy claw and dagger nodes into bow modifiers. The original bow nodes kind of suck because they have damage over time which is completely useless for us.

Btw for all of you saying I have no life, I work 6 days a week, I make no excuses, and shouldn't you if you are running this build this league.. It is a godlike currency maker and the most fun in PoE I've had in all 3 seasons I've played.

Great post, and glad you are enjoying the build.

Before you go and spend 40 ex on a +2 TS Devoto's I would recommend getting a sexy corrupt on those gloves such as crit chance for attacks, upgrade quicksilver to alchemist's of adrenaline, jade to alchemist's of reflexes, try to find a higher crit roll windripper if possible, try to grab a cheap +2 TS rare while you save up for +2 devoto's. Also try to get the 10% movement speed enchant OR corruption on your boots! These (fairly) cheap upgrades should improve the feel a lot.

I would also drop ice bite for innervate on your main setup since you already have frenzy generation in blood rage.

Good stuff so far, keep up the good work!
Gotta go fast
Last edited by FrozenSentinel on Jul 15, 2019, 12:31:58 AM
"

Great post, and glad you are enjoying the build.

Before you go and spend 40 ex on a +2 TS Devoto's I would recommend getting a sexy corrupt on those gloves such as crit chance for attacks, upgrade quicksilver to alchemist's of adrenaline, jade to alchemist's of reflexes, try to find a higher crit roll windripper if possible, try to grab a cheap +2 TS rare while you save up for +2 devoto's. Also try to get the 10% movement speed enchant OR corruption on your boots! These (fairly) cheap upgrades should improve the feel a lot.

I would also drop ice bite for innervate on your main setup since you already have frenzy generation in blood rage.

Good stuff so far, keep up the good work!

Thanks man. I just appreciate people who come up with creative builds like these. Takes a lot of creative thinking to come up with something like your divination distillate build.

Also, those are some very valid points, those upgrades would be much cheaper and would have immediate impact on my build, will definitely be looking into those later.

Bless

Edit: Also, I think Icebite on my main setup is better for my overall dps since I'm scaling cold damage and cold pen on my skill tree.. And i have 6 frenzy charges total, so I think ice bite overall improves my dps more linked to nado shot.

Edit: Unless you think the added lightning damage is better dps as more lightning damage = more magic amp from shock.. I'm not entirely sure which would be better.
Last edited by aykay317 on Jul 15, 2019, 9:31:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info