[3.7 - LEGION] 40 Second Map Clear Budget MF - 452% Movespeed & 114% Item Quantity

Updated passive section with new legion farmer variant (More dps + tankyness)
Gotta go fast
Last edited by TiMe4FiGhT on Jul 13, 2019, 12:07:59 PM
I think this build will perform better as pathfinder, i was playing as deadeye and i find that the speed bonus is excesses and does not really effectively increase your map time if you want to pick up item. Also for some reason i feel like Pathfinder is providing the build with more damage and have a smoother mapping experience not to mention the extra quantity% from flask effectiveness. Also i think replacing chain for added cold damage will help for people with low damage. Again jade flask is giving unnecessary speed and can be replaced for dying sun
At the moment im trying out a version wich actually uses mana instead of the soul catcher and blood magic.

using a 6 link Hyrri's Ire, removed the blood magic gem for added cold damage and replaced the Soul catcher with a Dying sun.

Might try atziri's promise later.

Also replaced Grace for 21 Precision, i have put it in a Pariah.

I am using a headhunter so i get alot of movement speed buffs anyway.

Just trying to figure out the sweet spot for using mana but not enough to fill it up, and keeping the flask charges up.

i'll let you guys know if i can get it stable.
"
badhack88 wrote:
I think this build will perform better as pathfinder, i was playing as deadeye and i find that the speed bonus is excesses and does not really effectively increase your map time if you want to pick up item. Also for some reason i feel like Pathfinder is providing the build with more damage and have a smoother mapping experience not to mention the extra quantity% from flask effectiveness. Also i think replacing chain for added cold damage will help for people with low damage. Again jade flask is giving unnecessary speed and can be replaced for dying sun


Definitely not true, I can say from experience that pathfinder is much worse.
This build actually started out as a PF, I switched to Deadeye because the damage was lacking and I wanted move movement speed.
Gotta go fast
"
Vat0sbart wrote:
At the moment im trying out a version wich actually uses mana instead of the soul catcher and blood magic.

using a 6 link Hyrri's Ire, removed the blood magic gem for added cold damage and replaced the Soul catcher with a Dying sun.

Might try atziri's promise later.

Also replaced Grace for 21 Precision, i have put it in a Pariah.

I am using a headhunter so i get alot of movement speed buffs anyway.

Just trying to figure out the sweet spot for using mana but not enough to fill it up, and keeping the flask charges up.

i'll let you guys know if i can get it stable.


It is possible to juggle mana but it's such a pain in the ass, and many map mods will screw with your balance.
Gotta go fast
Added emblem carry service
Gotta go fast
Last edited by TiMe4FiGhT on Jul 13, 2019, 5:03:51 PM
"
TiMe4FiGhT wrote:
"
Vat0sbart wrote:
At the moment im trying out a version wich actually uses mana instead of the soul catcher and blood magic.

using a 6 link Hyrri's Ire, removed the blood magic gem for added cold damage and replaced the Soul catcher with a Dying sun.

Might try atziri's promise later.

Also replaced Grace for 21 Precision, i have put it in a Pariah.

I am using a headhunter so i get alot of movement speed buffs anyway.

Just trying to figure out the sweet spot for using mana but not enough to fill it up, and keeping the flask charges up.

i'll let you guys know if i can get it stable.


It is possible to juggle mana but it's such a pain in the ass, and many map mods will screw with your balance.


I just tried some maps, and i can confirm.

Also the headhunter messes with the mana regen and effects that give mana on hit etc etc. So its not possible.

I'll just go back to the blood magic/soul catcher version.

Should have some more dps now anyway with the Hyrri's Ire.

The only thing im lacking are those extreme jewels you use in the build.
They are almost not grabbable, or 8 ex each T_T

"
Vat0sbart wrote:
"
TiMe4FiGhT wrote:
"
Vat0sbart wrote:
At the moment im trying out a version wich actually uses mana instead of the soul catcher and blood magic.

using a 6 link Hyrri's Ire, removed the blood magic gem for added cold damage and replaced the Soul catcher with a Dying sun.

Might try atziri's promise later.

Also replaced Grace for 21 Precision, i have put it in a Pariah.

I am using a headhunter so i get alot of movement speed buffs anyway.

Just trying to figure out the sweet spot for using mana but not enough to fill it up, and keeping the flask charges up.

i'll let you guys know if i can get it stable.


It is possible to juggle mana but it's such a pain in the ass, and many map mods will screw with your balance.


I just tried some maps, and i can confirm.

Also the headhunter messes with the mana regen and effects that give mana on hit etc etc. So its not possible.

I'll just go back to the blood magic/soul catcher version.

Should have some more dps now anyway with the Hyrri's Ire.

The only thing im lacking are those extreme jewels you use in the build.
They are almost not grabbable, or 8 ex each T_T



A fun thing for you to experiment with is permanent uptime vaal clarity for free skill usage with self temp chains, great synergy with HH. It would allow you to drop blood magic support for something else.

Also if you are looking at my latest PoB, those aren't real jewels that I have, they are just the "ideal" jewel. a 90% perfect jewel would probably cost much less and only give you a tiny loss to overall dps.
Gotta go fast
Last edited by TiMe4FiGhT on Jul 13, 2019, 5:11:47 PM
[/quote]

A fun thing for you to experiment with is permanent uptime vaal clarity for free skill usage with self temp chains, great synergy with HH. It would allow you to drop blood magic support for something else.

Also if you are looking at my latest PoB, those aren't real jewels that I have, they are just the "ideal" jewel. a 90% perfect jewel would probably cost much less and only give you a tiny loss to overall dps.[/quote]


Sounds very interresting, can you ellaborate on the vaal clarity? How should it work? :) iv got some time and ex to sink in.


A fun thing for you to experiment with is permanent uptime vaal clarity for free skill usage with self temp chains, great synergy with HH. It would allow you to drop blood magic support for something else.

Also if you are looking at my latest PoB, those aren't real jewels that I have, they are just the "ideal" jewel. a 90% perfect jewel would probably cost much less and only give you a tiny loss to overall dps.[/quote]


Sounds very interresting, can you ellaborate on the vaal clarity? How should it work? :) iv got some time and ex to sink in.[/quote]

Shackles of the wretched + self inflicted temporal chains makes buffs on you expire slower (Such as HH buffs and vaal skills) while not increasing soul gain prevention time. This makes it super easy to get permanent uptime on vaal skills.

Vaal clarity makes skills cost 0 mana. If you could spend mana, then pop vaal clarity and soul catcher, you don't need the blood magic gem at all.
Gotta go fast

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info