3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

"
sinhviencodon wrote:
Thanks for the great guide. I have 2 questions:
1) How do you deal with mana problem? I'm at lvl 50 and Incinerate drains my mana pool too fast.
2) In HC the Martyr cost 2 ex and even more expensive for 6L.
Is it possible to replace it with a crafted Rare staff? What option should I aim for a replacement staff?

For the mana problem make sure you're using Inspiration in your links/Dream Fragments or you can get an Enduring mana flask, that works well too.

The staff's only functions are the extra ele pen, block and freeing up chest to be kaom-able. any scepter with shield for more block or double scepter will work. Go for cast speed/fire damage% because Incinerate's flat added damage effectiveness is only 30%.
Last edited by SanyaV on Feb 5, 2020, 3:24:39 AM
"
SanyaV wrote:
"
sinhviencodon wrote:
Thanks for the great guide. I have 2 questions:
1) How do you deal with mana problem? I'm at lvl 50 and Incinerate drains my mana pool too fast.
2) In HC the Martyr cost 2 ex and even more expensive for 6L.
Is it possible to replace it with a crafted Rare staff? What option should I aim for a replacement staff?

For the mana problem make sure you're using Inspiration in your links/Dream Fragments or you can get an Enduring mana flask, that works well too.

The staff's only functions are the extra ele pen, block and freeing up chest to be kaom-able. any scepter with shield for more block or double scepter will work. Go for cast speed/fire damage% because Incinerate's flat added damage effectiveness is only 30%.

If you can't get Martyr of Innocence go with 6L Searing Touch staff. It's around 20% less dps but it costs only 2ex for 6L in HC.
how do i follow skill tree pls help
"
ONE_AHEAD wrote:
how do i follow skill tree pls help

When you load pastebin link into the Path of Building, in the bottom left corner you have passive skill development menu.
Will you be updating your build with thoughts on the new cluster jewel notables?

Thanks for the build guide, you rock!
"
mmogger wrote:
Will you be updating your build with thoughts on the new cluster jewel notables?

Thanks for the build guide, you rock!

haha tnx :D

Yeah i'll update it for cluster jewels once they get incorporated into Path of Building, maybe before.
Feel free to give any input on those. :)
Been forever since I did an incinerate build, and I think it might look good when contrasted against all the fog we'll be in for this league.

As far as those cluster jewels go, I picked out some that caught my eye for incinerate. No clue if they'll actually work as I think they will, but they should be interesting if nothing else.

Cremator - 30% inc fire damage is not bad, but the selling point is 'ignited enemies you hit are destroyed on kill'. Who needs an explody chest when you have fire?

Smoking Remains - 35% inc fire damage and 10% chance for a smoke cloud on kill. Seems like a thematic way to punish anything in melee range while we channel away.

Weight Advantage - I don't think the 30% inc damage applies since we're not attacking with incinerate, but the 4% chance to do double damage is intriguing.

Quite a lot of the flask and herald notables could work depending on playstyle. Mender's Wellspring frees up a pantheon slot, for instance.

Peace Amidst Chaos - Lots of nice life notables, but this seems particularly tailored for channeling skills with 8% inc max life and 2% phys damage reduction/life regen while stationary.

I'm sure someone who's played around with the numbers more can offer more definitive advice on these, but at a glance these were what popped out to me.

edit: Naturally, the channeling specific notables are all pretty solid too like Hex Breaker granting curse immunity or Arcane Adept granting easy Arcane Surge.
Last edited by Omega333 on Mar 11, 2020, 7:03:35 AM
"
Omega333 wrote:
Been forever since I did an incinerate build, and I think it might look good when contrasted against all the fog we'll be in for this league.

As far as those cluster jewels go, I picked out some that caught my eye for incinerate. No clue if they'll actually work as I think they will, but they should be interesting if nothing else.

Cremator - 30% inc fire damage is not bad, but the selling point is 'ignited enemies you hit are destroyed on kill'. Who needs an explody chest when you have fire?

Smoking Remains - 35% inc fire damage and 10% chance for a smoke cloud on kill. Seems like a thematic way to punish anything in melee range while we channel away.

Weight Advantage - I don't think the 30% inc damage applies since we're not attacking with incinerate, but the 4% chance to do double damage is intriguing.

Quite a lot of the flask and herald notables could work depending on playstyle. Mender's Wellspring frees up a pantheon slot, for instance.

Peace Amidst Chaos - Lots of nice life notables, but this seems particularly tailored for channeling skills with 8% inc max life and 2% phys damage reduction/life regen while stationary.

I'm sure someone who's played around with the numbers more can offer more definitive advice on these, but at a glance these were what popped out to me.

edit: Naturally, the channeling specific notables are all pretty solid too like Hex Breaker granting curse immunity or Arcane Adept granting easy Arcane Surge.

Also "Fan the Flames" sounds insane for this build, think I found my league starter :)
Seeing anything about the 3.10 patch notes look like it will significantly affect the build? Nothing particularly jumped out at me.
I'm sure the build might change in 3.10 but the 3.9 as it stand I don't understand the value of going so far right to Coordination, Blood Siphon and Trickery. Would it be reasonable to go up/north to Heart of flame?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info