3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

"
FG_SpaceLord wrote:
Hey Everybody

Build is just awesome. I dont unterstand why not everybody plays this one.
Decent cleare, great sustain.
Some Metamorphs just oneshot me but other than that i rarely lose any life ever. For mapping i even thought of swapping the blood of the karui because i either dont take damage at all or i am dead anyway.

I only have troubles when doing blights and legion encounters. Do you have any recommendations to improve my performance or will i never be able to cleare these comfortably

additional i rolled a ring with +5% fire Damage (with T1Life, T1Cold rez) is the +1 Frenzy such a huge boost that i should risk an annul on this or should i be fine?

thanks

Seing this post was 20 days ago, and when I check your character you're still running Elemental damage with A T T A C K S gem in your incinerate setup..
Please, fix it.
I really.. don't even..
Last edited by dizika on Jan 29, 2020, 3:56:51 AM
"
dizika wrote:

Seing this post was 20 days ago, and when I check your character you're still running Elemental damage with A T T A C K S gem in your incinerate setup..
Please, fix it.
I really.. don't even..

You are no better with Praxis making your Inspiration inactive therefore playing on 5L xD
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jan 29, 2020, 5:02:21 AM
"
"
dizika wrote:

Please, fix it.
I really.. don't even..

You are no better with Praxis making your Inspiration inactive therefore playing on 5L xD

Straight out of leveling into maps, only ever switching between wands and into the staff.. 2 vermilion rings are queued up for when i hit level 80, though.

However, I am getting inspiration charges, something else probably raises mana cost ingame? Not that it matters in yellow maps anyway
"
dizika wrote:
"
"
dizika wrote:

Please, fix it.
I really.. don't even..

Straight out of leveling into maps, only ever switching between wands and into the staff.. 2 vermilion rings are queued up for when i hit level 80, though.

However, I am getting inspiration charges, something else probably raises mana cost ingame? Not that it matters in yellow maps anyway

PoB showed 0 mana, maybe it's a miscalculation. Just keep Incinerate mana cost above 0. :)

hf
Hey,

thank you for the build. It works very fine. I swapped the Amulet to an Impresence for using flammability too.

so long
So I've done all content so far with this character, only things I haven't seen yet are AW8 Sirus, Uber Elder and depth guys.

Its a very good build, balanced in output and tankiness - however I do think it lacks dmg (in a way). If you're in deep t16 and you can't ignite enemies to leverage combustion or theres fat ele resistances going on, man is it hard to deal damage on this boy. I do think bossing is one of the standout features of the build since you're not flask reliant at all, but at the same time you need to use conc effect which makes you a glorified melee char. Map mods really slay the dmg of this char and its something you need to be mindful of.

A plus is that with the new enduring flasks, this build can run no regen maps very easily. Awakened increased AOE is basically a must over the standard one, I also opted to run spell totem flammability over warcries.

I wasn't having trouble living anywhere apart from map mods that would make an HC player wake up from their sleep, that's why I took more dmg in my tree than you did (I took combat stamina, a jewel slot, and explosive impact in the tree over filling out scion wheel) 8k HP is plenty and if you die from 8k in one hit you'd be dead anyway on 9k in my experience (this is ofc bad advice if you're playing HC).

Life regen as always is a top pick to manage degens, helps tons in delve.

All in all for what this costs to assemble you get so much out of it (kaoms is 40c), it is hard to criticize it on any front, yet with the changes to mob hp and resistances, it can grind on you for sure. Especially Legions, this build honestly feels depressing trying to pop big packs of legions but that's just how it goes.

I mainly worry that if GGG nerfs Block this build will fall off hard.

(As a small footnote, if you put scorching ray instead of incinerate you can clear HOTGM which is a very very welcomed bonus.)
^ Have to agree with the above about Legion. As much as I can shred through and facetank anything with this build, trying to run to the loot mobs/loot chests in Legion encounters makes me a sad beeftain. :P

Implying I didn't have any mana issues without Inspiration, would there be a gem that would do better/be stronger than it, or is nothing else better?
"
SanyaV wrote:
So I've done all content so far with this character, only things I haven't seen yet are AW8 Sirus, Uber Elder and depth guys.

Its a very good build, balanced in output and tankiness - however I do think it lacks dmg (in a way). If you're in deep t16 and you can't ignite enemies to leverage combustion or theres fat ele resistances going on, man is it hard to deal damage on this boy. I do think bossing is one of the standout features of the build since you're not flask reliant at all, but at the same time you need to use conc effect which makes you a glorified melee char. Map mods really slay the dmg of this char and its something you need to be mindful of.

A plus is that with the new enduring flasks, this build can run no regen maps very easily. Awakened increased AOE is basically a must over the standard one, I also opted to run spell totem flammability over warcries.

I wasn't having trouble living anywhere apart from map mods that would make an HC player wake up from their sleep, that's why I took more dmg in my tree than you did (I took combat stamina, a jewel slot, and explosive impact in the tree over filling out scion wheel) 8k HP is plenty and if you die from 8k in one hit you'd be dead anyway on 9k in my experience (this is ofc bad advice if you're playing HC).

Life regen as always is a top pick to manage degens, helps tons in delve.

All in all for what this costs to assemble you get so much out of it (kaoms is 40c), it is hard to criticize it on any front, yet with the changes to mob hp and resistances, it can grind on you for sure. Especially Legions, this build honestly feels depressing trying to pop big packs of legions but that's just how it goes.

I mainly worry that if GGG nerfs Block this build will fall off hard.

(As a small footnote, if you put scorching ray instead of incinerate you can clear HOTGM which is a very very welcomed bonus.)

Yeah, it's not very good with Legion clear... that's the downside.
"
Grey223 wrote:
Hey,

thank you for the build. It works very fine. I swapped the Amulet to an Impresence for using flammability too.

so long

Glad to hear, tnx for the feedback. :)
Thanks for the great guide. I have 2 questions:
1) How do you deal with mana problem? I'm at lvl 50 and Incinerate drains my mana pool too fast.
2) In HC the Martyr cost 2 ex and even more expensive for 6L.
Is it possible to replace it with a crafted Rare staff? What option should I aim for a replacement staff?
Last edited by sinhviencodon on Feb 5, 2020, 2:25:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info