3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

"
Any other cheaper options for Martyr of Innocence ?

5-link 6-socket MoI costs around 70 chaos. This is rather cheap. Just plan to use few hundred fuses later on. Good crafted staff is way more expensive, even 6-link MoI, starting at 3.5 ex, will dwarf in comparison.

Tryed to do decent stygian, had no luck.
Switched to HP belty, too bad low life roll :(

Taked some extra damage nodes in tree, life is 9k now (down from 9.6k), but damage output is enough to endgame content (never tryed Sirus after patch though)

Sitting at 1.6 mill. shaper DPS without flasks and 1.93 million with flasks, without exposure debuff and wise oak flask (i prefer quicksilver).
Still not perfect ammy (i choosed regen for survivability):

Extra min-max possibilites:
new Watcher eye with double Zealotry buff
new ammy with additinal +1 fire gems
add wise oak flask
super expensive Kaom's corruption 50% damage / 40% fire damage
new super expensive belt with double damage 60% fire / 30% elemental damage (delve mod) (tight with resists though)
recraft gloves multimod with 28% damage while any flask active

Rest of current gear (not many changes since previous post):
Last edited by lacnee on Jan 20, 2020, 3:33:12 PM
"
lacnee wrote:

Tryed to do decent stygian, had no luck.
Switched to HP belty, too bad low life roll :(

Taked some extra damage nodes in tree, life is 9k now (down from 9.6k), but damage output is enough to endgame content (never tryed Sirus after patch though)

Sitting at 1.6 mill. shaper DPS without flasks and 1.93 million with flasks, without exposure debuff and wise oak flask (i prefer quicksilver).
Still not perfect ammy (i choosed regen for survivability):

Extra min-max possibilites:
new Watcher eye with double Zealotry buff
new ammy with additinal +1 fire gems
add wise oak flask
super expensive Kaom's corruption 50% damage / 40% fire damage
new super expensive belt with double damage 60% fire / 30% elemental damage (delve mod) (tight with resists though)
recraft gloves multimod with 28% damage while any flask active

Rest of current gear (not many changes since previous post):
Spoiler

Pretty nice!

Also there is a way how to have Fortify! You should swap Quicksilver flask for Enduring Hallowed Hybrid flask (with suffix that was on Quicksilver) and anoint amulet with Hardened Scars.
Enjoy Fortify xD
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jan 22, 2020, 4:49:58 PM
i'm not sure if you've answered or not, but is it good for delve or I need to change the main skill? I really enjoy that part of the game and i've just bought all the gear for this char. Great guide btw!
Also i should've read the ascendancy part before buying the gear, didn't know we could cap out fire resistance with it lol, now I'll just buy new and better gear
No fun is allowed (GGG, 2020).
Last edited by RinnzlerFRL on Jan 23, 2020, 10:11:44 AM
Hi TorsteinTheFallen,

Build sounds like real fun, thanks for the well written guide.

I'm thinking about giving it a try in HC SSF. Because of HC what do you think about changing the order of last 2 ascendencies, or is the additional damage from Hinekora of utmost importance?

Any additional thoughts for HC?
Last edited by Prong007 on Jan 23, 2020, 2:14:54 PM
Is there a way to craft a staff that does more damage? i have quite a bit of currency at this point and id like something to work towards but i dont really understand crafting.
"
RinnzlerFRL wrote:
i'm not sure if you've answered or not, but is it good for delve or I need to change the main skill? I really enjoy that part of the game and i've just bought all the gear for this char. Great guide btw!
Also i should've read the ascendancy part before buying the gear, didn't know we could cap out fire resistance with it lol, now I'll just buy new and better gear

You should be fine in Delve, no worries.

"
Prong007 wrote:
Hi TorsteinTheFallen,

Build sounds like real fun, thanks for the well written guide.

I'm thinking about giving it a try in HC SSF. Because of HC what do you think about changing the order of last 2 ascendencies, or is the additional damage from Hinekora of utmost importance?

Any additional thoughts for HC?

Hinekora is kinda mandatory because of life leech.
Don't know what good advice to give for ssf. It's gonna be hard xD Watchout from MM's. With subpar gear in ssfhc, it's gonna be sketchy. :/
"
runza3 wrote:
Is there a way to craft a staff that does more damage? i have quite a bit of currency at this point and id like something to work towards but i dont really understand crafting.

Crafted staff was a way the go since this league. Build had a lot more dps with multi-modded crafted staff but it's not remotely easy as before to make it now.
What you want from the crafted staff is +2/+3 to fire gems and to hit some other usefull mods with Regal and multicraft it further.
It can be frustrating and expensive.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jan 24, 2020, 6:40:20 PM
well ive done all the content and i want more damage. so wish me luck
Thanks for the build! Just killed Awakener 8 with it pretty easily!
Some more damage would be great but I don't think I'll bother with a crafted staff.
These helped a lot though

Also used a Glorious Vanity under Doryani at the MoM area for some extra ES and 1 point for ES leech which helped a lot with sustain.
Might give your Glacial Hammer build a try next!
Keep up the great work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info