3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

Enjoying the build and thanks for the guide. Is my 5th character this league. Only 52 and just equipped the staff (which makes everything a bit of a joke to kill)

I am having some issues with mana (used a praxis until level 52 with made incinerate 0). Does mana sustain get better a bit later on?
"
Kevinranders wrote:
Enjoying the build and thanks for the guide. Is my 5th character this league. Only 52 and just equipped the staff (which makes everything a bit of a joke to kill)

I am having some issues with mana (used a praxis until level 52 with made incinerate 0). Does mana sustain get better a bit later on?

Glad to hear it's going good :)

Yeah ofc, rush the Lucidity node now and you will be fine.
Thanks for this guide, I'm enjoying this build so far :)

But I have a queston about the gems. Do Abyssal Cry and Enduring Cry really make sense? Wouldn't something else like a second CWDT + Flammability (or enfeeble if defense is preferred) be better?
Last edited by Kewrdy on Jan 8, 2020, 10:13:25 AM
"
Kewrdy wrote:
Thanks for this guide, I'm enjoying this build so far :)

But I have a queston about the gems. Do Abyssal Cry and Enduring Cry really make sense? Wouldn't something else like a second CWDT + Flammability (or enfeeble if defense is preferred) be better?

Yeah sure. I was in a rush updating it for 3.9. Use some cwdt curse of choice.
just did Sirius awaken level 8 with this build. I am really enjoying it! only this i changed was the unique cannot be frozen ring for another vermillion and bought boots with cannot be frozen
Which PoB is the most up to date now for the build? I saw 3.8 trees in the full build PoB link.
"
Hellsmith wrote:
Which PoB is the most up to date now for the build? I saw 3.8 trees in the full build PoB link.

just convert it
"
"
Hellsmith wrote:

just convert it

Ok thanks.

Also, what is the purpose of abyssal cry and what situations are you using it during play?
"
Hellsmith wrote:
"
"
Hellsmith wrote:

just convert it

Ok thanks.

Also, what is the purpose of abyssal cry and what situations are you using it during play?

Swap the Warcries for CWDT and curse of choice.
Hey Everybody

Build is just awesome. I dont unterstand why not everybody plays this one.
Decent cleare, great sustain.
Some Metamorphs just oneshot me but other than that i rarely lose any life ever. For mapping i even thought of swapping the blood of the karui because i either dont take damage at all or i am dead anyway.

I only have troubles when doing blights and legion encounters. Do you have any recommendations to improve my performance or will i never be able to cleare these comfortably

additional i rolled a ring with +5% fire Damage (with T1Life, T1Cold rez) is the +1 Frenzy such a huge boost that i should risk an annul on this or should i be fine?

thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info