Developer Q&A - Part II

Will you re-prioritize Linux support if we pay a subscription? Don't count my numbers. I only use Windows because games. If you support Linux I'll uninstall it right now.
Totally pointless to reply, intellectually I know that, my emotions are slow to learn the lesson because skinnerbox hackery. This is the result.

Slaves to the profit motive, all art suffers.

https://underlore.com/moloch-is-screwed/
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
Nothing about streamlining the trade experience or making it so that the game is all but unplayable without trading. SSF is for the masochistic.
This not an 'auction house' rant, it's just... make trading more streamlined so you can actually purchase what you have dug through the trash to find on the trade sites rather than whispering into the void to 20 chars to get 1 response... and then 6 responses over the next hour, some of them downright pissed that you've already bought the item elsewhere.

As for color blind mode - that would have to come down to shapes. Socket shapes would be relatively simple, but the shapes of the gems themselves would not be.

true. auction house for maps, currency items and such and we are golden. it works in so many other games (TERA online as an example) where u trade and also have an auction house where u get items and also currency/scrolls and stuff. and fixing prices? whats the difference? put in some proper data like poe.ninja does and they even casual user can see whats goin on

and color blind stuff? when you turn it on it puts something around the gems, like little boxes with different designs (same as gem sockets) and done. you can also put letters r r r g g b to items and gems. dont think thats much development or anything too difficult
what exactly are you doing for the deaf players ??

some players do not HEAR the exalts drop.

a flicker striker can be 2 rooms away in a second, so the colour filter cannot be seen. useless sometimes
Last edited by woodysruff on May 9, 2019, 3:35:57 PM
Wow the transparency... you guys are incredible >:D
Regarding favour... Can you add rewards for hideout completion. I have all 27 in game hideouts unlocked, and i think that it would be fair to get some reward (favour)when you unlock hideout.
Also reward could be per map not per master. Bigger tier bigger reward...
Pretty decent QA but just a mild ribbing, Curse change really wasn't that big it was a pretty similar before to after, it just felt like you split the penalty into two and made it look better than it actually was.

Whereas realistically it was just a nerf to effectiveness on rares and the same to everything else
I play on linux..... :(
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on May 31, 2019, 4:33:30 AM
"
woodysruff wrote:
what exactly are you doing for the deaf players ??

some players do not HEAR the exalts drop.

a flicker striker can be 2 rooms away in a second, so the colour filter cannot be seen. useless sometimes

do you have some suggestions what could be done?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info