[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

Just managed to get my hand on a pair of Bubonic Trails, do you think this build could utilize them?

Im thinking that clearspeed is already good enough
so uhhh... i managed to complete the campaign... so thats nice... but i have some rather large issues so far and i'm stumped knowing that i need to invest $$$ for the full build, but here is what i have so far:
https://pastebin.com/4Tq3V0Z0

clearing maps is a dream, it works so well it's crazy, but single target is heavily lacking - like heavily - no matter what skill i try to use in a 4L whether its scourge or barrage - shit stinks

also, why are we getting claw crit increase?

instead of:

not sure if it was because of the life leech or not, but there are other more economical nodes that you can get instead
Last edited by JackalOG on Dec 15, 2019, 2:13:12 AM
"
JackalOG wrote:
so uhhh... i managed to complete the campaign... so thats nice... but i have some rather large issues so far and i'm stumped knowing that i need to invest $$$ for the full build, but here is what i have so far:
https://pastebin.com/4Tq3V0Z0

clearing maps is a dream, it works so well it's crazy, but single target is heavily lacking - like heavily - no matter what skill i try to use in a 4L whether its scourge or barrage - shit stinks

also, why are we getting claw crit increase?

instead of:

not sure if it was because of the life leech or not, but there are other more economical nodes that you can get instead

If you get lioneyes fall viridan jewel, the claw nodes get applied to bows
Anyone have any tips on doing rippy content like buffed Metamorph bosses or certain Betrayal characters?

I am having big trouble with some of the instant hits these do and with the low amount of life of this build. Is it just having all the gear and 1 shotting everything that makes it work?
Last edited by Bleak666 on Dec 15, 2019, 9:05:22 AM
"
Bleak666 wrote:
Anyone have any tips on doing rippy content like buffed Metamorph bosses or certain Betrayal characters?

I am having big trouble with some of the instant hits these do and with the low amount of life of this build. Is it just having all the gear and 1 shotting everything that makes it work?

The trick with Meta bosses is that you gotta run, don't stand still.

If you have a 2nd link with Scrouge Arrow + Mirage Archer i usually tap Scource arrow, run, Ice Shot, Run Ice Shot, Run Ice Shot, Scourge Arrow, repeat

Some of the Meta bosses are even being completely frozen and cant move until they're dead
"
rattek wrote:
so this is my build.. Kinda following your build but using Ballista support instead of Mirage Archer.

Any thoughts?

Maybe any tips to change my passive tree to help with the ballista support?

POB: https://pastebin.com/F3FRN051

I'm also having issues getting these Power Charges from the Assassin Mark... The Blink arrow does not apply the Curse and It seems like i kill stuff before it can apply the curse to the target near by. I only see it apply the curse after a target explodes from the herald of Ice. I have only gained 1-2 power charges max.... any help would be great...

The curse is applied from the herald of Ice, when the ennemy shatters because of Herald of Ice, the curse is supposedly automatically afflicted and you usually are granted your charges this way.
"
dawg87 wrote:
Lovin the build, just wanted to get a clear understanding though as i am confused when lookin into POB.....theres setup for ICE SHOT (single Target) and then also lightning arrow......

are we suppose to be using LA for clearing and ICE shot for bossing (weapon swapping?)...

i have been purely focusing on Ice Shot...

Would really appreciate the clarity please!
Is it better to do scourge arrrow no wepon swap or wep swap ice shot?

I currently have a 6l opus clear Ice shot and a 5l chin sol swap, the 5l chin sol Ice Arrow swap doesn't really do that much more than my 6l clear setup. And it seems to pull quite low single target.
Last edited by zazey on Dec 15, 2019, 12:42:32 PM
so given the current league mechanic, what would be the best POB skill tree route? the "far shot" one or the "point blank" one?
"
Evil_Monkeys wrote:
so given the current league mechanic, what would be the best POB skill tree route? the "far shot" one or the "point blank" one?

why not both? lmao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info