How We're Approaching the Melee Rebalance in 3.7.0

Nice !
"
"
Mark___75 wrote:

Unfortunately you are likely to be right, because CW believes that all PoE players population expects fast map-clear mechanics, which explodes monsters as soon as they appear on the screen. Or even faster. I am surprised that there is still no one-click skill which would fry to death all monsters on the entire map. This would make things much faster.

You didn't hear about Flicker Strike?

Yes... The future of melee PoE. But there is still room for something quicker... ;)
fuck yeah. Keep it up GGG, glad to hear the next league is gonna be less complicated then the last 3 as well :)
Melee or range skills dont matter. The game is so easy -_- please just make boss encounters super hard (mechanics), so hard that only 1% of good players who encounters them can take them down, instead of nerf/buff the skills -_-
If thats not the case, then I see no reason to play this game more than 3 leagues
Great

🙂
Cyclone CWC cat.
If I go first, I'll wait for you in the other side of the dark water.
Last edited by Ukanta on Apr 12, 2019, 7:38:46 AM
Winter Orb needs a serious damage nerf, like at least 25% LESS its current version. It's just too mechanically powerful to allow it also be able to deal good damage. If you don't nerf it, melee won't get much to shine I'm afraid no matter how you rework them.
"
hogmark wrote:
"
JOHN_RA wrote:
You know..
Lets talk about results

3.6.0 casters rebalance: majority of casters now prefer bows. Plenty run this way. Casters! With bows! What a brilliant rebalance!

Then

3.7.0 melee rebalance: so melee chars will be more effective with the bows too?

Hehe, thanks for the laugh! It is true. Staves need some lovin in this regard, perhaps either buff their skill-gem affixes or invent a templar backpack (or skirt) that can be used while wielding a staf. :-)

Heheh, yeah.

And 2-handers are at complete downhill atm.
Bow+Quiver really can be more efficient for melee, really! xD

Backpack is very needed.
Very.
Thanks, I'm so looking forward to this.
"
koros wrote:
Melee or range skills dont matter. The game is so easy -_- please just make boss encounters super hard (mechanics), so hard that only 1% of good players who encounters them can take them down, instead of nerf/buff the skills -_-
If thats not the case, then I see no reason to play this game more than 3 leagues

I would like to see some typical raid bosses, where you should go with 4-8 full parties to be able to kill them with their guardians. That would implement new team play opportunities. It would be great to have something really challenging with excellent rewards.
Last edited by Mark___75 on Apr 12, 2019, 7:50:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info