What We're Working On

Synthesis ends literally on my birthday, cool beans c:
Nice! Could you work on getting a new São Paulo Gateway too? is that at least on your to-do list?
I like merging stuff and spending money on standard, give me a few days at least.
My vote: No forced standard gaps. Let people league till the end. Melee and simple sounds nice, but you're not gonna fix trade and RNG and gating etc etc, so isn't gonna matter for me. Like 5% chance I'll be around anyway.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
My only opinion is no matter what you do, for the sake of this games next decade please do not publish anymore "Bad" Leagues like synthesis.

Please hire or ask for more volunteers to test potential league mechanics.

I would gladly volunteer to test potential league mechanics from an average player perspective.

By average, I mean not a top 10% player who will do literally anything you make them do to succeed.
"
m02ph3u5 wrote:

* Fix having to log in three times to be able to play.

Oh, so I'm not the only one? It's mighty annoying, been around since Delve.
I would prefer to have no time in between leagues, otherwise just means I have to play something else while I wait.
#NeverGoing90
Officials officially giving up on Synthesis huh?
Please eliminate the gap! When there's no leagues, I don't have a reason to play. Standard is not my favorite.
I think people want time to do stuff in standard with their stuff before the new league starts. It would make more sense to have the migration be opt-in and let people who want to play until the end do so.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info