What We're Working On

Things you should be working on if you had any sense.

1) fixing the map stash tab in standard to not alienate the 33% of players who play it , and are a large part of the support given to the game as these players tend to be older and work stable jobs.

2) Reduce the forced bloat of the game by making masters spawn 100% on a given map and immediately move to another after being defeated. This would allow players to chose what they want to engage with on a given day if they wanted.
It can still spawn a master randomly on other maps that aren't designated like dailies.

3) Switch to a 4 month development cycle to test leagues properly and ensure above all else that it is fun for the majority and not just the minorities.
Launch more 1 month events after 3 months in a league to bring people back before the next league.

4) Allow us more control over our own stashes - by being able to save layouts or move tabs to the front and back with ease. This is extremely annoying currently and would not take much effort to add some qol.
Also- allow guild tabs to be moved easier.

5) add a benefit to be in a guild. This is the most expensive feature in the game with no development in years.

Also, the week off between leagues is 100% needed as a way to organize and test new things. Removing this will just cause more burn outs. How did your 1000 hr balance team not immediately shoot this down?
Well the biggest problem of this league in my opinion was how badly optimized this game is, I have a PC of 5 thousand real investment SSD use and should not go through both lag and locking with Path of exile my friends have already stopped playing my guild also stopped and I'm probably on my last days too. For me the next league should be focused only on OPTIMIZING THIS GAME.
Everything takes 100 years to load since 3.6 launched.
Intervetion freezes the screen for multiple seconds and almost certainly causes death.

Even Shaper/Elder mobs / Hideouts / Temple / Maps tend to load A LOT slower this league.
Idk. what you've changed GGG, but please revert it back to what it was like last league.

The performance this league is atrocious.
This is my first league, I was a major Diablo 3 player for a long time. It would be awesome if you kept the league running until 3.7 is released so I can enjoy and learn as much as possible beforehand.

-Your Ginger_Paladin
no dead time between leagues is best. I had few times where had to grind some challenge 2 days before league ends, was not fun, would love to have few days extra.
"Our internal playtest"

LOL you guys don't do that.
I'm buying your next supporter pack so pick a really cool name for the league I can sport under my name!
I really like the "break" of about a week between the leagues and hope we keep them. I think it's good and important for streamers, other content creators and players. To top it of I think "nerfs" to skills or items will feel more extrem when you have them in a more powerful state Yesterday and the next Day there just not the same.

love the other updates. keep it going ggg!
As a six year old noob , I dont really care for the dates of release.

Last days always seem to go so slow , and standard is so full of remove-only tabs , that there 's nothing else than playing something else.

About a simpler league ; I m very happy to see this . Returning from a run , having to see Jun to unveil items , and get to the Nexus for synthetised items, is such a pain. Seeing Zana up to 3 times per map doesnt feel right at all, so Jun or alva + Zana both 3 times really is exaggerated.

Can t we get a all-purpose crafting bench , that would identify ( Deckard Cain) , unveil , synthetise , cook my eggs , and allow beastcrafting .

You remember when pressing H was only one tab ? now we need something to cycle between tabs .

Too many sideways is exactly why I quit the blizzard game. Poe is starting to feel the same , with too many paths who all look very attractive , and abort suddenly.

Where is the End promised by Einhar ? Where are the riches promised by Alva ?
Who is the mastermind Jun wants to catch ? ( i really didnt go far into betrayal, i was busy delving)

Delving is the perfect counter example , speak and sell to one NPC , improve with another NPC , and run the delving machine for ever .
i am one of those ppl that take their time at the end of the league to sort all of my stashes that went to standard...so i like to have few days off but that doenst mean i cant do that during the league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info