3.6.3b Patch Notes

close too one month in before you fix this: Essences and Fossils can now be used on Fractured Items.

not acceptable. same goes for those veiled mods in betrayal that you introduced super late!
"
"
The Synthesis Beach Tutorial Memory no longer spawns for players above level 25.

GGG: "We want players to engage with the game how they choose."
Players: "This one wide open area I can cheese is the only enjoyable zone in all of Synthesis, an otherwise tedious, frustrating, and exhausting league. Can I choose to play the game that way?"
GGG: "Haha! Absolutely the fuck not."

I did not think it was possible to make me hate a league more than Betrayal, but . . . Here we are.

GGG: We made Delve, an intricate, involving, and in-DEPTH <wink> way to test the strength of your character.
Players: Heh, nice. I've been looking for something like this. It's the most fun I've ever had in PoE. Will you make it accessible?
GGG: Haha! Absolutely the fuck not.

GGG: We've included tons of content from most leagues over the past several years. Players will always have something to do.
Players: Wow, this is kind of a lot. Honestly, it's a bit overwhelming. Some of it I don't like, some of it is downright annoying, and some content even crashes my game. Is there any way we can narrow our focus on the content we like? Or just avoid the content we don't like?

GGG: We want to maintain player interaction by never interfering with face-to-face trades.
Players: First, the speed meta has basically killed face-to-face trading by not making it worthwhile for a player to interrupt their profitable activity just to trade a single map or low-level unique or rare. Second, the absolute metric fuckton of items that drop make it so that it's better to skip picking up rares altogether and just focus on picking up currency or high value items so you can buy whatever you need. Third, the playerbase has expanded so quickly that finding an adequate trade for an item you need can become extremely time-consuming. Finally, bots have become more reliable for trading than actual players. "Face-to-face trading" is already dead. Holding on to an outdated philosophy seems short-sighted at best and outright belligerent at worst. Will you ever facilitate an easier way to trade?
Betrayal still laging and crashing game !
HALLLOOO ANYONE CAN REPAIR THAT BUG ??
Abysses can no longer spawn in Memories.
R.I.P.
Most broken bug boring league ever i used to play every league whole league but this made me quit the game untill next league. Dont make leagues that require the player to read tons of guides. We wanna slay monster and get fat returnes. There is to much going on in the game atm and only the top have the time to realy enjoy the game right now
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
Very disappointing patches, very frustrating league mechanics. Where is my old GGG?
Last edited by tschaenis on Apr 3, 2019, 1:00:19 AM
Anyone else having trouble getting the 'fractured item chest' map challenge cleared from the Connect to memories challenge?
done numerous distant memory map with 'contains # synthesised chests with fractured items" and yet it's not getting ticked off
"
"
The Synthesis Beach Tutorial Memory no longer spawns for players above level 25.

GGG: "We want players to engage with the game how they choose."
Players: "This one wide open area I can cheese is the only enjoyable zone in all of Synthesis, an otherwise tedious, frustrating, and exhausting league. Can I choose to play the game that way?"
GGG: "Haha! Absolutely the fuck not."

GGG: Check out our new leagues that are intricate, complicated, fully voiced, lore-heavy, and affect every aspect of the game!
Players: This seems like a massive departure from previous leagues. While TenCent's money may allow you to see out your most ambitious visions, your 3-month development cycle may not be able to fully support such aspirations. It seems sort-sighted to commit to such a new style without some knowledge of ludology to flesh these new ideas out or the foreknowledge of how players will react to the new style of leagues or how such complicated, far-reaching leagues will affect the rest of the game. Will you be able to change tack if this new style proves unpopular; or negatively impacts the core gameplay loop; or makes it difficult to fully complete the league within the 3-month dev cycle?
This league is honestly the STUPIDEST one so far.
I'm even going as far as saying BRING BACK Bestiary and all the stupid anti-QoL trash design it had, over this.
Jesus christ.

For the next league, think like this:
"Oh we should do X thing!"
"Oh, remember to imagine what X thing would look like after a few weeks of tweaking and bug fixing, and lets do that instead!"

Yes, please.
"
Synthesis Fixes
Memories can no longer spawn
Abysses spawn

fixed that for you!

no fix for delves too long to enter
no change to unveiling crafts
no change to decay eating a memory waypoint right away
no change to nexus monsters spawning directly in front of the starting plattform
no fix to invisible decay
no fix to notifications in the memory area, that show stuff you cannot do.
no fix for "execute" and "let them run" options missing from syndicate encounters
I'll stop here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info