Can't apply memory modifiers in Nexus

I have a notification telling me "select a placed memory to apply the following modifiers.." ... but no way of interacting with it.

bug 2.663.785.364

while I was in the memory, in building view (V) some memories where highlighted green, but clicking them didn't do anything.
so I left the memory, it decayed, and now I'm left with a message I can't interact with at all.
Last bumped on May 1, 2019, 5:18:43 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Same problem - this same message, can't find any way to interact. In my case the cause was different, however: i was doing a memory amplifier distant memory and there were nasty mobs near the amplifier "item" (the thing you interact with to apply the thing to desired location in the map), and so it happened i accidentally clicked on the amplifier during the fight and then somehow closed the opened memory map in short order (some frantic button presses but i think Esc key did it).

After that, the amplifier was not applied anywhere in my memory map, the message shown in the OP's screenshot appeared (can't do what it says to do), and i am left wondering will any future memory aplifiers work... I won't run another for quite a while.
Hi!

You must have opened the Memory Map interface from the Memory Amplifier device on the reward island in order to apply the memory modifier. The "Select a placed memory" message is a little sticky and persists in the memory map if you click off the amplifier; we're looking into that at the moment.

Hope this helps!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info