3.6.3b Patch Notes

Ok where is the Intervention fixes? Seriously, there is hundreds of pages complaining about it, so please do something?
The Development Team
"
Fixed a bug where the flames on the Undertaker Gloves and Undertaker Boots microtransactions were not visible when equipped on a Scion.

LUL, that is just hilarious, HILARIOUS.

I mean, sure you can't be frakked to alpha test your bugged ridden leagues, but you can't even take the time to make sure your "give me money for our MTX" are even 'tested' LUL, hilarious.

Anyways...... abandon synthesis altogether, do not put into main FFS!!!, and just announce a 2 month 'mini' event with legacy stones already.
Last edited by Clannard on Apr 2, 2019, 11:41:53 PM
Patch notes for 3.6.3c: Fix all the bugs that 3.6.3b create.
Why i can't see zana mission after help Cavas?? I need Zana
I don't really give a damn about any "fixes" to synthesis or bugs.. betrayal is ruining the game..

just fuck off with that shit or extend individual leagues to a minimum of 6 months

I was hoping the replacement of the old masters was an improvement.. all you've succeeded in doing is alienating tons and tons and tons of players

thanks tencent, now go burn
generally dangerous
"

So just like Bestiary? Oh wait, that was never good until after the league... So, just like Delve? No, wait, we're still waiting for Sulphite to be removed, after having in adjusted in (literally) 8 different patches... So, okay, maybe like Talisman then? No, that can't be, they didn't roll that into the full game! Oh God, no, they did? Really? Well they certainly wouldn't bring Synthesis into the full release! WAY too much development time went into this to not bring it into the full release!

syntehsis is crap.. but it's forcing betrayal into the game that is truly turning it into garbage
generally dangerous
Wanted to chime in amidst all the hate to say that the previous patch made Synthesis content an order of magnitude better! I'm now enjoying the full game, even overcoming the frustration with forced Betrayal content (the damage delay made a HUGE difference).

Thank you for all the hard work these few weeks, and don't let the haters win. (But as soon as you find a new way to handle unveiling after, please do make Betrayal optional!)
So when will we get the Synthesis ALPHA release?
Saved
Came here to enjoy reading the vocal minority's nonstop whining while I eat my dinner.

Was not disappointed.

Spoiler
Guys, if you don't enjoy the game, it's ok to quit. Chris said it's ok, he won't be mad.

Thanks for the updates, GGG. Keep up the good work.
Why only 2 or 1 syndicate instead of 3? Why its not fixed yet?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info