3.6.3b Patch Notes

Please... Get rid of intervention Betrayal lag party. I cant take it anymore :,(
In case you missed it, this is hilarious:

"
If this game is going to be even remotely friendly to new players, beast recipes need to be addressed. Right now it is a mysterious mechanic with a daily mission *no-one* understands. New players using important beasts in flask recipes should not be possible. Hell, I played the league and I still dont know what the hell im doing with them half the time.

As far as the rest of the new master system goes, Incursion, Zana, Niko, and Betrayal are working fine for me since the new fixes.

It was a big core mechanic revamp, and I understand GGG can't make everything happen all at once, but Bestiary being the oldest of these league mechanics - and still not done - I would like to call some attention to its shortcomings before the game moves onto newer and greater things, and it is left as a broken, used up, sad version of Nicholas Cage showing up to the Oscars with some riddiculous nomination like "Hey good for you, you made it to the Oscars - but Leaving Las Vegas was years ago, and the rest of your movies suck. So sit down, and wait for us to deal with everything else. Then go home."

I dont understand how Nicholas Cage is even an actor, and I really am sorry about comparing Bestiary league to it, because I think it's really cool - from a crafting standpoint its so useful and awesome- even from a monetary point of view, people who don't engage in the mechanic end up overpaying for certain recipes. And that is why I feel bad about my comparison.

Also i realise that i am using run-on sentences and beginning some of my sentences with "And" which is a big no-no as far as grammar is concerned. i really hope this is the furthest extent of my offences. (except for that lower-case i back there, caught that)

Peace Bex. Please dont be mad at me, I love your game, GGG. I dont want to sound like some drunk PoE player on the forums ranting about stuff no-one else cares about. Please validate my existence with a patch note.
"
The Synthesis Beach Tutorial Memory no longer spawns for players above level 25.

GGG: "We want players to engage with the game how they choose."
Players: "This one wide open area I can cheese is the only enjoyable zone in all of Synthesis, an otherwise tedious, frustrating, and exhausting league. Can I choose to play the game that way?"
GGG: "Haha! Absolutely the fuck not."

I did not think it was possible to make me hate a league more than Betrayal, but . . . Here we are.
please ggg do something with betrayal intervention encounters, is imposible to not dying with 5-10 seconds freezes, the rest of the game run smoothly. i tried waiting some minutes on the map without moving to load all the content but neither work.
The only point of synthesucks was to try and scam players into buying more stash tabs because of the useless mechanics and because the over priced MTX doesn't make enough money. Sorry but 10cent you bought a lemon and enough is enough. MAKE them fix their pricing, rename it to 'legacy mtx' if it makes everyone feel better, then implement a new and real world based pricing scheme.

This league was a mistake on every level of what not to do as a professional development team, unfortunately, ggg never got the memo and blundered out this trash. 10tent, MAKE them move into a new direction, MAKE them fix alpha bugged leagues before they release them, take away whatever leeway you've allowed them to keep up to this point because its been failure after failure after failure and just MAKE them!!!!!!!!

Hopefully no one cut themselves to deep reading this.
This Patch notes is dedicated in loving Memories of Abysses. RIP

"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
"
Pallumx wrote:
"
Essences and Fossils can now be used on Fractured Items.

Should've been fixed first week...

should have never been bugged in the first place... but well since GGG doesn't rly test thier own leagues anymore and porbably majority of alpha access players are streamer who don't play alpha because they can't stream it they just hope that it works somehow it seems

Ok cool!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
buildsinfo wrote:
The only point of synthesucks was to try and scam players into buying more stash tabs because of the useless mechanics and because the over priced MTX doesn't make enough money. Sorry but 10cent you bought a lemon and enough is enough. MAKE them fix their pricing, rename it to 'legacy mtx' if it makes everyone feel better, then implement a new and real world based pricing scheme.

This league was a mistake on every level of what not to do as a professional development team, unfortunately, ggg never got the memo and blundered out this trash. 10tent, MAKE them move into a new direction, MAKE them fix alpha bugged leagues before they release them, take away whatever leeway you've allowed them to keep up to this point because its been failure after failure after failure and just MAKE them!!!!!!!!

Hopefully no one cut themselves to deep reading this.

I think your blame is pointed 180 degrees in the wrong direction.
Nice, only had to wait 1 month for the league to be playable as advertised. Shame other games have released and synthesis hype is long dead, so HC economy is borderline SSF and SC exalt prices are at the whims of botters. I always give GGG a 1-week, maybe 2-week beta-testing period when they crank out leagues so fast but 1 month is just too much for what looked like the most exciting part of the league when it was originally advertised (I mean essence/fossil crafting fractured bases ofcourse).
Ign: Shaavu
Last edited by shaazu on Apr 2, 2019, 10:27:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info