3.6.3b Patch Notes

fix the dorp rate thx
"
DaFerg wrote:
Nice of you guys to mention the Discharge skill change not being able to be supported by spell totem. I found that out after I made a level 53 Heirophant wanting to do that build. Document your shit GGG. Make a change? PUT IT IN THE PATCH NOTES! Now what am I gonna do with my character named SLiperyDischarge...

sliperydischarge :D
Are you for real?? for every tiny update I need to download several gigabytes???
I'm pretty sure this can be done better ...
Increase drop rates for most valuable and needed items! Stop supporting RMT!

"
Abysses can no longer spawn in Memories.

Just BS

"
Blink Arrow and Mirror Arrow can now be supported by Volley and Greater Volley.

What for?
I would be able to teleport to the 3 places at the same time?
No, seriously, why?
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Last edited by SilverWF on Apr 4, 2019, 5:34:45 PM
"
wolfwing wrote:
GET RID OF DECAY. it's the worst part of this league, due to way too much RNG in how it works, and where it decays. It shouldn't be possible to fail in seconds, or like what happened 4 times yesterday in a row, you can't use one exit, because the path there auto decays before you can even get there. Happened in memory nexus I was trying to head north to get to a distant memory, and every path I put there, the north path was decayed by the time I reached all the paths.

This. SO MUCH THIS.

Happens all the time on distant and boss runs, and happens back to back even when I set up multiple paths to the same node.

Most Infuriating broken thing about this league.
i dont know why people complaining about many things its a free to play game and there is many way to play it choose your play method and start with it and have fun instead of complaining. yes your valuable opinion will help the developer improve a lot more but negativity will bring nothing good it will make things worse.

thanks for the update / patch . keep up the good work. enjoying this game since long.

god bless u all.
Milky
any bullet that confirms rollback to v3.4 ?
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Can we please improve syndicate performance? It's even worse than in 3.6.0 at the moment, and it's the only part of the game my computer can't handle when it easily could during betrayal. It's seriously ruined the mechanic and sometimes the entire league for me...
"
Fixed a bug where the Locomancer achievement was not able to be completed.
I now have 91/91 waypoints tagged, but the achievement still isn't complited. Not in the game nor Steam.

-EDIT-

Nevermind, it took couple minutes to complete. Excellent!
Last edited by Za7hor on Apr 5, 2019, 2:25:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info