3.6.3b Patch Notes

"
Mark___75 wrote:
"
(...) then you can just the synthesizer to construct a map with your custom map design based on the editor AND map mods based on the synthesis of the fragmented map stats that you used to "construct" the map. This would allow them to slightly randomize and "gate" the process a bit behind some RNG to match the rest of the game.

Then the most professional players, playing at least 23h/d, having no less than 100 Quad Stash Tabs, will be able to collect all required ingredients to create a map where they could have a 20 minutes fun. There will need to be also an option to submit at the league end our PHD dissertations in the matter of a proper items and maps synthesising. Good idea. Everybody can do that. Easy.
Lol, I agree, simplifying the "synthesizing" process would be a must to avoid stupid amounts of loot - instead of having synthesized items yielding a bunch of goofy implicits that have no intuitive rhyme or reason, it can just randomly choose from the available fragmented prefixes and suffixes that you place into the device to create a normal rare-quality synthesized map, but with the actual layout you designed in the editor (and make these maps corrupted too so that the layout is sealed in). If the resulting map is "unique" then it can have a "Nexus Boss" of some kind.

As for storage, shouldn't be any worse than collecting maps normally, maybe have a synthesis map sub-tab inside the map-tab (and I fully believe that Map and Currency tabs are effectively a "paywall" unfortunately, and that needs to be addressed in some way for new players since the game has now bloated to the point where the default tabs are clearly not enough space like they may have been in the past)
Last edited by SpeedyParticles on Apr 4, 2019, 9:46:33 AM
Just an observation, but most (not all) the negative posts I read on the forums seem to come from Standard players.

Beginning to think they are just a highly vocal group compared to the temp league players.
"
Strained wrote:
Just an observation, but most (not all) the negative posts I read on the forums seem to come from Standard players.

Beginning to think they are just a highly vocal group compared to the temp league players.

I was usually Standard player. I wanted to try something new, so I started to play this "great" league. This was bad idea. Other players do not complain. They just quit PoE and go to play other games.
Last edited by Mark___75 on Apr 4, 2019, 9:48:47 AM
"
Strained wrote:

Not exactly. They are more like me. I was exclusively league player, but standard was safe heaven if GGG released crappy league, like Bestiary, or if I need to check something. This ended now, for two reasons. First, atlas was shuffled again, so stashed maps are parcticaly useless, second, at the same time map drops was significantly nerfed, so now it's impossible to sustain them without trading. And nobody trades with maps on standard or they are expensive. Moreover, you never know if purchased T16 is "old" or "new", differences are too small. Check-mate. This way GGG killed both, league and standard, what is unacceptable for all players. They stopped play, but are still angry.
You have been placed on probation for: ● Make hateful or needlessly negative comments ● Personally attack or cause harm to the reputation of others ● Antagonise others in an obnoxious manner ●
"
Quxer wrote:
"
rugalb666 wrote:
"
Quxer wrote:
A lot of people are so vocal about intervention lag. I think I'm so lucky to be in minority without that problem. I use steam client and I decided to redownload package file. As was stated in other threads it gets messy with time after many patches. Since that and patch with fix (I think some hotfix to 3.6.2 patch) I have no problems with intervention.

Could you please elaborate on that?
Did you desinstall and reinstall the game?

I just remove file and check cohesion of files through steam. My file was so big, had I think 3-4 GB more than my friends.

I need to state, that I have game installed on SSD, but steam client is on normal HDD. I play on updated win 10 with graphics:
- disabled vsync (I think, that cause my fps drop to 30 sometimes)
- disabled antialiasing
- enabled lightining and shadows
- low sun shadow and lights
- enabled postprocessing (I think it adds about 20 fps for me - stable 75-80)
- high water, textures with trilinear filtering
- no dynamic resolution
- enabled multithreading
- windowed full screen mode

Asus laptop with geforce gtx 1060 and 16gb ram and intel core i7-7700HQ. I'm using 64 bit client on steam. I just sometimes get dc cause of steam. Very rarely cause of game lag (mostly restart from my adsl at night). And to add to that I am using laptop and 2 extra monitors while I'm playing.

Thank you for this information.
Much appreciated.

I wonder if this might work on the non-steam client as well? Probably worth a try.
"
menostoner wrote:
Anyone else having trouble getting the 'fractured item chest' map challenge cleared from the Connect to memories challenge?
done numerous distant memory map with 'contains # synthesised chests with fractured items" and yet it's not getting ticked off

Are the memories you did for stuff like Jewellery, Armours, Weapons etc? Because those usually have the "contains # synthesised chests with fractured items", but I believe you have to do a memory type that is specifically for Fractured Items (one of those spawned for me today, but I haven't got to it yet, so I can't tell for sure)
My bet is that Syndicate will still be a buggy mess after patch.
Nice of you guys to mention the Discharge skill change not being able to be supported by spell totem. I found that out after I made a level 53 Heirophant wanting to do that build. Document your shit GGG. Make a change? PUT IT IN THE PATCH NOTES! Now what am I gonna do with my character named SLiperyDischarge...
FIX THIS GODDAMN INTERVENTION FREEZE

i cant level up to 94 because everytime intervention pop out i get disconnect and when i log in back to the game
intervention is gone aswell as my 10%
yes i have a fucking SSD and other games run without any problem
just this fucking PoE after synthesis league launches
Last edited by Zebedin on Apr 4, 2019, 4:30:34 PM
y el lag u frizeo cuando aparece uno del sindicato de la nada?siempre cuando me toca ya estoy muerto por el tremendo lag cuando aparece o se me congela la pantalla,espero que no sea el unico con este problema :S

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info