[3.9] Divine Ire Totems Hierophant. Elder, Shaper, Uber Elder, Sirus!

How to use Divine Ire? When I use it don’t deal any damage ? What stones I should put ? I got those in from build
One question.....I see many builds with soul mantle but without the rings that negate the curses.

Are 10+ curses on you that weak so you dont realy need to negate them or how exactly does this work in this kind of endgame builds?
"
CroDanZ wrote:
One question.....I see many builds with soul mantle but without the rings that negate the curses.

Are 10+ curses on you that weak so you dont realy need to negate them or how exactly does this work in this kind of endgame builds?

You use the Stibnite Flask with 5 uses. If you miss the duration or can't get new Charges you can possibly die fast. Its a flask gameplay...you get used to it or you don't. Either you hate the piano game style or can adopt it. Try it out and see if it fits you.
"
How to use Divine Ire? When I use it don’t deal any damage ? What stones I should put ? I got those in from build

You probably equiped Divine Ire in your skill bar and try to cast it manualy.....you have to equip and cast the spell totem bcs you can't cast Divine Ire by yourself if you bind it to a totem. ;)

"
Kasimpoe wrote:

You use the Stibnite Flask with 5 uses. If you miss the duration or can't get new Charges you can possibly die fast. Its a flask gameplay...you get used to it or you don't. Either you hate the piano game style or can adopt it. Try it out and see if it fits you.

Thank you....totaly missed the anti curse flask. ^^
Last edited by CroDanZ on Dec 11, 2019, 5:55:51 AM
Is this build still viable in 3.9?

The guide is great, but what does Vaal Righteous Fire do for the build?

Looking at this for my starter for next league maybe.

Thanks!
"
Tora58 wrote:
Is this build still viable in 3.9?

The guide is great, but what does Vaal Righteous Fire do for the build?

Looking at this for my starter for next league maybe.

Thanks!

Stays the same...no significant nerfs or buffs (at least I think so).

Vaal RF gives you more spell DMG when you activate it for a certain time.

But only use Vaal RF as soon as available...the normal RF skill will kill you. ;)
Is there any way to play this build with the new Voltaxic Rift? And if so, how would you adapt to this? It looks nice and I would like to try it...but I struggle to adapt
So I spent the weekend trying out a couple different things and ultimately have decided that moving toward this build is the best way forward with Divine Ire totems. Posting here to give this thread a bit of a bump to the top. This build worked well as a league starter and is continuing to scale strongly upward as I accumulate currency.

I will consider transitioning to Atiziri's Reflection or The Eternity Shroud later. For now, staying focused on pure lightning damage seems to be the cheapest and most effective way to build power with this archetype.

Current Gear:

I was using Hatred and some cold-conversion gloves before I swapped over, so I lost a good chunk of damage overall, but I feel like my character is at a much healthier spot now and it will be easy to build up from there.

Immediate future is swapping out multiple totems and figuring out how to build up my defense a bit more.
Last edited by JermStudDog on Dec 16, 2019, 3:34:02 PM
"
JermStudDog wrote:
So I spent the weekend trying out a couple different things and ultimately have decided that moving toward this build is the best way forward with Divine Ire totems. Posting here to give this thread a bit of a bump to the top. This build worked well as a league starter and is continuing to scale strongly upward as I accumulate currency.

I will consider transitioning to Atiziri's Reflection or The Eternity Shroud later. For now, staying focused on pure lightning damage seems to be the cheapest and most effective way to build power with this archetype.

Current Gear:

I was using Hatred and some cold-conversion gloves before I swapped over, so I lost a good chunk of damage overall, but I feel like my character is at a much healthier spot now and it will be easy to build up from there.

Immediate future is swapping out multiple totems and figuring out how to build up my defense a bit more.

You should link Arcane Surge to Flame Dash ! Atziri's Reflection is in my consideration, too because that flask heavy gameplay is a bit annoying. How do you fare so far? Are you using a life flask to survive? I'm using Trolltimber Spire as shield to get the totem leech so I have one flask slot free for either a Quicksilver or a ToH. The DPS obviously go down quite a bit but in my opinion we still deal tons of damage.
Will this work with inquisitor for full pen?
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info