[3.9] Divine Ire Totems Hierophant. Elder, Shaper, Uber Elder, Sirus!

"
lorrey wrote:
"
popi2801 wrote:

If you're 100% immune to curses, you can increase the effectiveness of curses to infinite. You'll still be 100% immune to curses.

Where did you get "immune to curses" thing?
Kikazaru rings as well as tree node says "reduced effect of curses on you". Belt says "increased effect of curses on you"
40+40+25-50=55, right? ALL THIS MODIFIERS ARE ADDITIVE.
You need to use Atziri's reflection with upgraded belt.

Well you're right !

If you want to use the belt you can't use the kikazaru variant but you still have the choice of using atziri's reflection which is very pricy or a way more affordable stibnite flask of warding.

Last edited by popi2801 on Mar 11, 2020, 9:52:57 AM
So...is this build still Good-to-use in 3.10 ?
"
Duvaul wrote:
So...is this build still Good-to-use in 3.10 ?

It is. Started with this build and I'm currently having 0 problems running t6+ maps. I still have many ways to scale the build atm so I'm 100% sure I will clear all the content with it.
Hey there.
1. Leveling is so easy, use magma orb and next switch to totem (when you can obtain soul mantle and 2 kikazaru).
1. Cheap version. Almost each item costs 1 chaos orb, then you can 'farm' yellow maps, but damage against bosses... this build kills them, but slow.
2. Upgrading this build. Well, divine ire is based on physical damage (skill converts 50% to lightning), we can use 'physical damage as extra lightning' + 'lightning as chaos' (or elemental, or non-chaos) and it costs about 10-30 chaos (or you can craft it really cheap). Same for amulet. 40% Divine Ire damage enchant 8-10 chaos for rare. And cluster jewel with snaring spirits will be good good choice. Soul mantle six link must have. But what's about the damage? I can't call it 'amazing' but t16 maps are able, bossing... is actually annoying, t16 elderslayers are dying so slowly comparing to zombies build (started with it 3.9).
3. REAL scaling? I guess next step is removing soul mantle and picking up eternity shroud, shield with +1 totem and other lux gear. But main question is does invest actually worth? ...

Conclusions: good league starter, can easy pass lab (in cheap gear), bad delving (placing totem and its casting take too much time).

[Small edit]
Crusader. monster level: 82 time: 01:26.919 seconds (1 death)
Hunter. monster level: 81 time: 01:23.863 seconds (1 death)
Hydra. monster level: 83 03:04.722 seconds (0 death)
with this gear:

Current max damage: 210k (atziri promise + arcane surge + incr cast from flask), default damage: 83k (in-game dps numbers). 4213 hp + 2533 mana (full unreserved), can be easy one-shotted ofc.
Last edited by finderbestloot on Jun 28, 2020, 8:46:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info